Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think you can turn 200,000 into a few mill, why not take the 2 mill and turn it into 20 mill?

Good question.

Because that 2 mill just a one time deal. 4 racks a month is for life that I can always make new investments with. If I blow through 4 racks I'll have another 4 coming next week... With the 2 mill I'll have to look for more immediate opportunities. Most likely I'll be able to do more with a steady income for life than a one time opportunity.

Good question.

Because that 2 mill just a one time deal. 4 racks a month is for life that I can always make new investments with. If I blow through 4 racks I'll have another 4 coming next week... With the 2 mill I'll have to look for more immediate opportunities. Most likely I'll be able to do more with a steady income for life than a one time opportunity.
It's only a one time opportunity of you put all your eggs in one basket, which is stupid.

It's only residual if you stay at your job. But that could be the same for the 2 million

If you put 2 mill
It's only a one time opportunity of you put all your eggs in one basket, which is stupid.

True you can invest that 2 mill in increments which would be wise if that's your choice but the 4 racks is guaranteed for life. The 2 mill is a one time opportunity and after that you're on your own.

Reactions: Az
Az in here soundin smart?

Bq3fMaXCUAEwaIq.jpg

See I’ve heard of too many people winning lotteries and being broke in a years time...

Not to mention the big chunk they taking out of that 2 milli...

See I’ve heard of too many people winning lotteries and being broke in a years time...

Not to mention the big chunk they taking out of that 2 milli...
Thats because they are stupid, you're not stupid so you don't have to worry about that
We are assuming this is post tax

To all those that said they would take the 4K and flip it how? Let’s assume they were both tax free. How many people legally know to flip 25$ much less 4K?

Well this is California so I would get a couple of them thangs and make a couple out of town runs... Hypothetically speaking of course.

I also got a bunch of business a co-op ideas I'd put in motion.

I would also invest in land/property. I recently found out that you can buy land where billboards are and charge to advertise on your billboard and your land.

Well this is California so I would get a couple of them thangs and make a couple out of town runs... Hypothetically speaking of course.

I also got a bunch of business a co-op ideas I'd put in motion.

I would also invest in land/property. I recently found out that you can buy land where billboards are and charge to advertise on your billboard and your land.
You doing all that with 4k?

You can live off of 2,000 a month if your single which will leave you with 14,000 for investing...

Should have your monies closer to where you want it and will probably only have to live with 2,000 a month for a few months...
Not to mention with an income of 4,000 a week you can probably get a loan anywhere to get that come up your looking for.

Yeah. Remember it's 4k a week.

4k for the out of town business will get me at least 12. That's just one week.

With that profit plus the guaranteed extra 4 racks I'm establishing my businesses and co-ops the next week.

The week after that I'm investing in property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back