Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My humble opinion is some women are nurturing by nature. So whether it be a child or man that is what they go for. I once dated a woman and after two weeks she told me I had paid for more dates then all the dates she went on in the last two years. She had a big job. Head of Human Resources of something. She said she never wanted to date a man that had the same headaches as her. She doesn’t want to hear about your rough day at the office because she had one too.

Sometime the shortage in men(straight) will allow a woman to look past his short-comings and she definitely take care of him. I've heard of that happening in Georgia, some time a woman just want something to love.

I just don't like how that enables the man to do nothing. While most men get up everyday to grind!

My humble opinion is some women are nurturing by nature. So whether it be a child or man that is what they go for. I once dated a woman and after two weeks she told me I had paid for more dates then all the dates she went on in the last two years. She had a big job. Head of Human Resources of something. She said she never wanted to date a man that had the same headaches as her. She doesn’t want to hear about your rough day at the office because she had one too.
Very interesting. I've known women who pulled an Issa from Insecure, where they support a guy who has potential and is just going through a rough patch. Or who might out-earn their partners or have stay at home husbands who contribute non-monetarily. Straight up bums though? That is usually a sign of a hole in their self esteem imo. I got a cousin like that, she gives her new husband an allowance. she's beautiful and loving, it's so sad.

Sometime the shortage in men(straight) will allow a woman to look past his short-comings and she definitely take care of him. I've heard of that happening in Georgia, some time a woman just want something to love.

I just don't like how that enables the man to do nothing. While most men get up everyday to grind!
I would further this point but mi nah want no one to chop off mi head.

There’s a difference in a partner being down and getting pulled by a bum

And this nigga Im talking was a bum, few clothes and shit to his name.

Very interesting. I've known women who pulled an Issa from Insecure, where they support a guy who has potential and is just going through a rough patch. Or who might out-earn their partners or have stay at home husbands who contribute non-monetarily. Straight up bums though? That is usually a sign of a hole in their self esteem imo. I got a cousin like that, she gives her new husband an allowance. she's beautiful and loving, it's so sad.
Mi Nuh say bum per se. But imagine if Oprah had to find her equal. It tough. Stedmen is on his grind but he not working like her. So as a woman that works hard you may not want a man that when it is time to see him he working hard same way. Or let’s say you came to his house and he cooking and such after you come by. Your need are being met. But again key mi stop before dem chop off mi head and have I as the donkey of the week.

@BNE . I had to done that woman when she was in Thailand and called me and I didn’t respond. Then she sent a email with the heading of where are you? How you in a foreign place asking about where am I. All that paying for dates and controlling nature went to her head. So she couldn’t deal with me.

What about the time value of money?

See in my calculations 2,000,000 would be handed out to you in Five years time and won’t continue to flow through your bank accounts for the rest of your life...

IMO the only way you should take the 2,000,000 is if your great at investing and making way more in return or your old as hell and won’t live long enough to see 8 mill in 20 years time rather than 2,000,000 and it’s gone just like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back