Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is California so I would get a couple of them thangs and make a couple out of town runs... Hypothetically speaking of course.

I also got a bunch of business a co-op ideas I'd put in motion.

I would also invest in land/property. I recently found out that you can buy land where billboards are and charge to advertise on your billboard and your land.
Creative.

wouldn't smashing and tricking on a bum go against gender roles tho?
Absolutely but in modern times people have to adapt. It wouldn’t work for me because of my views but I understand that sometimes in modern times the woman is the bread winner and the man stays home. Now again it wouldn’t work for me.

@JazzyBella

tumblr_myzomuI27H1rz2cbjo1_500.gif

Hey boo

LNOw what I like about the internet, u can Ben lit as fuck on the intener and there’s very little consequence , I ever tell y’all bout the time that I got high as fuck and fucked my cousins girl...that nigga was maaaaaaaad

Azlyn really tho..I respect the hell outta u..like, I understand u plight fam..I really do. Like not even on some butter u up tight shit, cause really I ain’t seen no full body shot of u so I’m assuming u bad..like, I forgot my actual point

But I empathize wit u..what it taste like tho..like for real. What u been told it taste like..let’s get real

And ion care that a lot of this shit is misspelled Andy I get how sad this shit look b...ion care right now..

Jazzy, remedy, blackticity, whispering eye, Reesey, bne u off limits go to bed, rest of y’all what it taste like

Du, what she taste like

And ion care that a lot of this shit is misspelled Andy I get how sad this shit look b...ion care right now..

Jazzy, remedy, blackticity, whispering eye, Reesey, bne u off limits go to bed, rest of y’all what it taste like

Du, what she taste like
Du that’s mad disrespectful my bad man

I'd take the 4k a week....

I can be lazy for a while without getting out of control with it....

I know I'm bad with money, I'd likely be the dumb ass to blow 2million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back