Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think people showing their clits in there but I’m no longer in there anymore so I wouldn’t know.

I mean how many different types of cleavage pics can I post...

They’re like grapefruits it’s not like I can make them look any different than the first pic. Lol
And u see, that’s cause niggaz don’t appreciate what u are...I’d request some shit like..sit in front a chair holding an orange biting ur lip, slightly bent forward like u want it sooo bad that it hurts. Wit some boy shorts and a white tee

U got ya tee shirt and ya panties oooonnnnn, azlyn u are not appreciate woman. Good gawd, is bend u like Beckem

I don’t think people showing their clits in there but I’m no longer in there anymore so I wouldn’t know.

I mean how many different types of cleavage pics can I post...

They’re like grapefruits it’s not like I can make them look any different than the first pic. Lol
Oh, I got some ideas.....

And u see, that’s cause niggaz don’t appreciate what u are...I’d request some shit like..sit in front a chair holding an orange biting ur lip, slightly bent forward like u want it sooo bad that it hurts. Wit some boy shorts and a white tee

U got ya tee shirt and ya panties oooonnnnn, azlyn u are not appreciate woman. Good gawd, is bend u like Beckem
4F6E94C0-4B15-4E2C-BC2B-60972192FCEF.gif

You eats nothing b

I ain’t tryna step on ya toes, but yo..she’d get the biz ness no...berg.

But on some respectful shit, I respect the what she do for Living, that’s a real education and overall...in this world, that’s a hell of an accomplishment even if it don’t seem like it...got dudes flaming out on some bullshit and she’s a fuckin physical therapist..like fam..ethinic excellence.

At the same time I bet she taste wonderful

I ain’t tryna step on ya toes, but yo..she’d get the biz ness no...berg.

But on some respectful shit, I respect the what she do for Living, that’s a real education and overall...in this world, that’s a hell of an accomplishment even if it don’t seem like it...got dudes flaming out on some bullshit and she’s a ducking physical therapist..like fam..ethinic excellence.

At the same time I bet she taste wonderful
Yeah yeah yeah

CB6C744F-3AB6-4441-9614-7CBE59631086.gif

Blactivity, let’s talk about dem lips..how often do U get compliments on em..

Do U sometimes looks in the mirror and get turned on by em..girl, I tongue kiss u to suffocation

Ya know!!!

She be in her AVI looking all innocent like she ain’t down for that daytime action..knowing..she’d take that stiff..ya mean and let u know it ain’t no games
I mean, there’s a sexual harassment thread floating around and I got my e boo but......I smell what you cooking

Pause

Yes I remember after I gave you a pic you asked for something specific. Lol

Quote-No disrespect, but ida like something a lil more...particular...like, ion know..same shirt, but u in grey sweats..kneeling infront of chair. Hand on ur head wit a look of..deep thought on ur face.

I mean it was an innocent request cause it’s not like you asked for nudes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back