Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I remember after I gave you a pic you asked for something specific. Lol

Quote-No disrespect, but ida like something a lil more...particular...like, ion know..same shirt, but u in grey sweats..kneeling infront of chair. Hand on ur head wit a look of..deep thought on ur face.

I mean it was an innocent request cause it’s not like you asked for nudes...
Nudes are basic, I want ur soul

Nudes are basic, I want ur soul
2qcqixd.jpg

This nigga prolly posting naked...

This is awkward as fuck
Man let’s get this shit lit man..enough of all this calm shit..let’s get to the fuckin..meat slapping meat..pause

Let’s get down to it, when I say meat slapin meat I mean lower pelvis to pussy..don’t get excited nigga
M

:hahaha:

Nah I’m just fuckinwit u

But yo, there fine beautiful black and Latino women on here

Shit man, ladies let’s get nasty like it’s yo last time to do so

Nigga wonder why he ain't got no nudes....

These women don't know how to photograph their souls Bruh.......

Maybe that superior chick.....And we see you working.....so......yea.....that's your lane

U ever had a woman soul at at the tip of ya joint? U slid it in and she go “ohm!!” Like, u own that shit b, at that moment she’d merk a nigga for u b

Like, she just want u to demolish all the pain that’s been built up in the pussy..evict them spirits

Fam when u beating it from behind and u grab her hair and yank her hair back and it’s like all the bad spirits of the week got yanked out that the same time and u grit ur teeth and look in her eyes and she look at u

And u like..that’s right bitch

Would be funny as hell if we was all on here drunk one night...

This is hilarious tbh
I'm prolly drunker than that nigga, I'm on like my 6th pint of beer tonight.....plus I had some bud

Germs prolly had a shot of Malibu and a Coors light

U ever had a woman soul at at the tip of ya joint? U slid it in and she go “ohm!!” Like, u own that shit b, at that moment she’d merk a nigga for u b

Like, she just want u to demolish all the pain that’s been built up in the pussy..evict them spirits

Fam when u beating it from behind and u grab her hair and yank her hair back and it’s like all the bad spirits of the week got yanked out that the same time and u grit ur teeth and look in her eyes and she look at u

And u like..that’s right bitch
F1693378-8B8C-46D8-8777-9EF4BC2131AF.gif
You got damn right!

Some of us are on drunk many a night....

See I don’t really drink so it would be fun...

I’m usually smoking and on chill...

Now that I think about it that’s all I need is to be drunk on here and blowing shit up...

Well thinking I am anyways... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back