Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
RonArtestKobeBryant_display_image.jpg

What's that you say?

Lol. This is a reach but we would've been fighting before Mr. "World Peace" even got that close to me.

Facts

@ABW ladies... I was gon make a thread for y'all but I decided to do it here...
How strong is your chin? If you got onto an altercation with another woman... could you eat them punches?

Eye contact ain’t an issue, but when someone is staring in ur eyes. You gotta know intent

This happens with me every now and then but in these situations I maintain my eye contact and give a slight nod. If he don't nod back then I know it may be an issue. But I'll still maintain that eye contact.

Y'all too grown to be
Do you speak to em also... like "wzup" or whatever greetings people use?

I usually just nod. If I don't get a response and they're still mugging me the I just ask "you good?" No one ever responds after that tbh...

I'm a peaceful man but I'm also with the shits...

Edit: this happened to me last week and now every time I see ol boy since then he speaks.

Sturdy chin here... have you ever been in a fight? Tell your friend to come back. Do you think you could take a couple punches to then chin. She is really missed. When's the last time you been in a fight
I was in one. In Nashville. I don't really remember it... But I don't think I've taken a solid punch to the face. I think I could. I'm fairly tough. That fight was in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back