Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I’m saying is at some point u gotta ask urself

:chile:What are u doing to bring this energy
Tbh you are right. I am overworked n in jobs which tend to attract a mixed bag of people. I have coworkers who are extraordinarily great and I lucked out on just by meeting, and a few bad apples which cause harm but ain't the majority.

aight, positivity time. what do y'all do to stay upbeat? Ima be peeping in the positivity thread in the health forum too, but this one gets more traffic so hit me with the good stuff!

might go to yoga but there's no class till next monday.

aight, positivity time. what do y'all do to stay upbeat? Ima be peeping in the positivity thread in the health forum too, but this one gets more traffic so hit me with the good stuff!

can you eat a punch?

I just downloaded Snapchat and am od'ing on these stupid filters. I have one where I look like an alien version of the Easter Bunny.

When I was younger, like under 20 younger I used to have depression so bad that I felt nothing but sorrow.

And it got to the point where I was addicted to the feeling. It became like a drug to where I didn’t want to feel happy because sorrow felt so familiar.

Then I decided I can’t live like this, I can’t be sad all the time. I had a in depth discussion with myself about why I feel so depressed and I worked to change all the things that I felt caused it.

I fixed all those things and I still felt like shit. That’s when I realized it wasn’t anything I didn’t have. It was what I had, a hatred of myself.

And then the longer more painful search of why I hated myself. I worked on that for years before I realized I was obsessed with trying to figure myself out when all I needed to do. Was not take myself so serious.

Fast forward a lil and I worked my way to a point where for some reason, I’m never ever really really sad. I just don’t take life serious, I see the humour in everything.

Even my flaws, that’s why I am the way I am. That’s why I believe it’s impossible to win if you don’t never lose. It makes you really appreciate when u win.

And I am so thankful for those times, cause I could never appreciate how content I am now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back