Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you tell that nigga that tho
For what reason? So he can have a reason to go forth wit the energy he wants me to have from him staring at me.

So it ain’t just an annoyance to me but a actual physical problem. Why would I give that nigga the satisfaction? Type nigga that wants a problem wit a man he don’t know just so he can feel himself, is a trash ass nigga.

For what reason? So he can have a reason to go forth wit the energy he wants me to have from him staring at me.

So it ain’t just an annoyance to me but a actual physical problem. Why would I give that nigga the satisfaction? Type nigga that wants a problem wit a man he don’t know just so he can feel himself, is a trash ass nigga.
Or...or... he can assert that he is one not to mess with... you didn't say anything correct? Did you move out his way? Cause only time a nigga would be looking you in the eyes is if you squaring up... walking into each other... or...

Or...or... he can assert that he is one not to mess with... you didn't say anything correct? Did you move out his way? Cause only time a nigga would be looking you in the eyes is if you squaring up... walking into each other... or...

I’m sitting in my truck and the nigga walked past the front of my truck slowly two separate times staring me down.

Homie want a issue for no god reason. He want me to get out and ask him what he looking at. He want me to be a nigga on some nigga shit so we can have a nigga moment.

Cause to him he a nigga and that’s what niggaz do.
:ainttrippin:

I believe the same once, then I realized that all of that is made up bullshit, and both our nigga asses end up dead or in jail and the world keep spinning cause all that don’t mean shit for shit

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back