martin
fresh prince
that 70's show
boy meets world
married with children
cosby show
living single
different world

3d natee got bars for days, i've listened to her mixtapes online for whole days at work on multiple occasions....

she's much more listenable to than lupe disatro

wattup niggaz....

Here is a post you made about the Gawd Lupe...

I like him,,I just think some of his shit dumb

Nothing else matters. Any trolling post you make about him will be disregarded. Good day sir!

Fam, they got some type of be a better employee training I been in all day. Homie that’s doing the lecture put up a picture of his family and goes..this is why I work

I look,.

:hahaha:

I follow his daughter on instagram

I’m lookin at here like why do I recognize this chick then it hit me. Then I catch him looking at me like..

:huh:

23507493_1179793838789116_7172403704224546816_n.jpg

Man these “powerful” and “influential” white people outchea..molesting woman, raping women, dating teenage girls, “loosely” affiliated with people that push major drugs...

And the news treats the shit as though due process is needed and we really need to do deep in depth stories so “America” can make in an informed decision

And it’s just funny to me..injustice is just funny to me...like, shit don’t even upset me

It’s just funny..it’s so in plain site and there’s hotep niggaz that’s outchea speaking fast and screaming to anyone that will listen, like they plugged in and in depth

That’s they got the source and the sauce on what’s really going on. My nigga, what’s really going on is going on front street

The real travesty is no one care tell it’s made popular to care and once that happens people only care till it’s not popular to care

This world is devilish and no one care cause everyone got devil in em and go out of there way to act like they don’t till only the devil exist in people u don’t like

And once u get that all u gotta do is clique up. And nothing ever happens. Cause the lil devil he got, he assumes is the same as the massive devil they got. Cause the other side is lumping I all in together to the point the massive devil is treated as the lil devil

And then, what’s wrong wit a lil devil

It’s funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back