Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger, like under 20 younger I used to have depression so bad that I felt nothing but sorrow.

And it got to the point where I was addicted to the feeling. It became like a drug to where I didn’t want to feel happy because sorrow felt so familiar.

Then I decided I can’t live like this, I can’t be sad all the time. I had a in depth discussion with myself about why I feel so depressed and I worked to change all the things that I felt caused it.

I fixed all those things and I still felt like shit. That’s when I realized it wasn’t anything I didn’t have. It was what I had, a hatred of myself.

And then the longer more painful search of why I hated myself. I worked on that for years before I realized I was obsessed with trying to figure myself out when all I needed to do. Was not take myself so serious.

Fast forward a lil and I worked my way to a point where for some reason, I’m never ever really really sad. I just don’t take life serious, I see the humour in everything.

Even my flaws, that’s why I am the way I am. That’s why I believe it’s impossible to win if you don’t never lose. It makes you really appreciate when u win.

And I am so thankful for those times, cause I could never appreciate how content I am now.
Great post Du

My youngest understands so much, she gets that I don’t like spanking my kids. That if I do it’s the last resort. But my older kids know that I will spank them. So the threat is a enough to get them in line.

My youngest have an attitude like, you ain’t gone spank me, and if u do..it won’t be much so yo threats don’t scare me. So she takes things to the point of just before an ass whoppin before she straightens up.

My youngest understands so much, she gets that I don’t like spanking my kids. That if I do it’s the last resort. But my older kids know that I will spank them. So the threat is a enough to get them in line.

My youngest have an attitude like, you ain’t gone spank me, and if u do..it won’t be much so yo threats don’t scare me. So she takes things to the point of just before an ass whoppin before she straightens up.
Way to show maturity Du

You to gorgeous to be fighting baby gurl.... don't waste your time throwing punches
thank u. do u mean gorgeous on the inside tho b? cuz u aint seen me
When I was younger, like under 20 younger I used to have depression so bad that I felt nothing but sorrow.

And it got to the point where I was addicted to the feeling. It became like a drug to where I didn’t want to feel happy because sorrow felt so familiar.

Then I decided I can’t live like this, I can’t be sad all the time. I had a in depth discussion with myself about why I feel so depressed and I worked to change all the things that I felt caused it.

I fixed all those things and I still felt like shit. That’s when I realized it wasn’t anything I didn’t have. It was what I had, a hatred of myself.

And then the longer more painful search of why I hated myself. I worked on that for years before I realized I was obsessed with trying to figure myself out when all I needed to do. Was not take myself so serious.

Fast forward a lil and I worked my way to a point where for some reason, I’m never ever really really sad. I just don’t take life serious, I see the humour in everything.

Even my flaws, that’s why I am the way I am. That’s why I believe it’s impossible to win if you don’t never lose. It makes you really appreciate when u win.

And I am so thankful for those times, cause I could never appreciate how content I am now.
wise Germs really is similar to Du

This weeks Joe Budden podcast was choke on ur lunch funny. If you never listened to the Podcast, U gotta check out this weeks episode.

Last edited:
This weeks Joe Budden podcast was choke on ur lunch funny. If you never listened to the Podcast, I gotta check out this weeks episode.

I normally wait till the video drops on Thursdays, they're normally funny af tho. I'll check it out in the morning.

You to gorgeous to be fighting baby gurl.

deandre-jordan-brick-terrible-basketball-shots.gif

I normally wait till the video drops on Thursdays, they're normally funny af tho. I'll check it out in the morning.
Bruh, i almost crashed while driving twice cause I was laughing so hard. I mean from the jump of the episode it was pure comedy

My hair is woolly
My back is strong
Strong enough to take the pain
inflicted again and again

god this song is fire. Nina Simone the goat but these girls have beautiful voices and a lot of soul

Du and I have totally different backgrounds and upbringings. If we are anything alike it’s that we both are mature minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back