Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foh rem, I'm not angry, I'm having fun
animation-mike-michael-jackson-15460129-500-397.gif

"Hands on the wheel" was the song that initially and effectively made me a fan of both asap rocky and schoolboy q

Du and I have totally different backgrounds and upbringings. If we are anything alike it’s that we both are mature minded.
ain't shit mature about me fam... imma nailgun your arms to your side and have u walking round like a human bop bag you talk bout my wife in a lustful manner ever again
:mf2:

ain't shit mature about me fam... imma nailgun your arms to your side and have u walking round like a human bop bag you talk bout my wife in a lustful manner ever again
:mf2:
Great tale Germs

As always you have captured our imagination with that compelling word play b

Great tale Germs

As always you have captured our imagination with that compelling word play b
nigga you tie your little ass shoes with the twisty shit the comes on a loaf of bread.....

i will soccer kick your ass across the street.....stop playing with me

nigga you tie your little ass shoes with the twisty shit the comes on a loaf of bread.....

i will soccer kick your ass across the street.....stop playing with me
No one threatens like you do Germs

Good one

Because I live in Texas my nigga.
I keep a pistol on me or in the vehicle.
A shot gun by my bed.l, and an AR-15 under that bitch.

Yall get it in like that? I don't even think Houston is top 40 with the murder rate. Ik we're in the top 10 and I don't carry my shit every where. Especially with how the cops be these days, they lookin for any reason to shoot first and ask questions later.

Yall get it in like that? I don't even think Houston is top 40 with the murder rate. Ik we're in the top 10 and I don't carry my shit every where. Especially with how the cops be these days, they lookin for any reason to shoot first and ask questions later.
u smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back