Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This did it for me.

love this song too....

first time i heard hands on the wheel i thought they were a group....

i was like... these niggaz finna take over the game...

both dudes talented as fuck... i don't care what anyone says....but they're two of my favorites outta this generation...

funny how even now they're underused and underrated.. but i like these guys much more than a lotta the new cats out

love this song too....

first time i heard hands on the wheel i thought they were a group....

i was like... these niggaz finna take over the game...

both dudes talented as fuck... i don't care what anyone says....but they're two of my favorites outta this generation...

funny how even now they're underused and underrated.. but i like these guys much more than a lotta the new cats out

I fux with Q more than ASAP but they do have talent than can hit the ceiling. I wouldn't say favorites of this generation but considering they are kinda the OGs ...kinda especially with the one hit wonders that single then fade out the industry.

Nope. They just words that ppl who don't have use on ppl who have! Everyone can't relish life with a ghetto mentality. Some time the finer things in life matter.
lol, someone said he felt like he was uppity cuz he was mad a bartender made his top shelf margarita with e & j

i laughed quietly

lol, someone said he felt like he was uppity cuz he was mad a bartender made his top shelf margarita with e & j

i laughed quietly
Like shit, it's a preference "drink of choice"

A nigga will put a base head juice in a cup one day bc they tired of that aluminum cutting they lip-Uppity lol

I fux with Q more than ASAP but they do have talent than can hit the ceiling. I wouldn't say favorites of this generation but considering they are kinda the OGs ...kinda especially with the one hit wonders that single then fade out the industry.
rocky got one of the dopest flows in the game...

both him and q have ridiculously unique sounds that i feel like most rappers couldn't emulate if they wanted to....
and that's important to me.. to have your own sound....
in and industry where everybody try to sound like what's hot....

no one i can think of sounds like school boy or rocky......

@Remedy
I need a new weapon. Can you raid your uncles gun safe for me

All we got are shotguns and hunting rifles over here.
You might need to holla @Blactivity aka Yosemite Sam
BAFLRD9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back