Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah yo @Judge Dread

what you did really irked me

it’s like a white person asking to be schooled on critical race theory just to turn around and say: “well tbh I never really cared to learn about racism and hegemony”

don’t make people perform intellectual labor for you if you don’t really care in the first place
You must of missed a post. I asked a serious question and also stated that I didn’t want to dig too deep. I apologize if I irked you that was not my intention. Even tho you don’t realize it you taught me something today. I thank you for that.

I think it is changing the sport. I think they are not even close with the exception of they are specific threads about women and their bodies. But can I have one disagreement at a time. @Race Jones is killing me right now and I defended you after asking my question.

aye man...you gon get these jokes too

CHANGE YO CIRCLEEE WOMAN!!!!! c41d9d3b0943cd642a7f5cc0930a13fb.gif
367b74efc87d81edc13d9c6df0f0ec54.png

VAhTWJp_zpsidwwqpfo.png

why you in there tho?

what can you tell a female about her breasts?
If you MUST know I was there learning these ladies bust sizes, you fucking creep

Say I pull one of these fine, and VERY endowed, ladies for secret Santa this year and I JUST so happen to have a bra connect and they JUST so happen to need new bras.

Viola! Merry Xmas! I would think I'm being an attentive friend if you ask me

Now, you brought any tampons this month or nah?

If you MUST know I was there learning these ladies bust sizes, you fucking creep

Say I pull one of these fine, and VERY endowed, ladies for secret Santa this year and I JUST so happen to have a bra connect and they JUST so happen to need new bras.

Viola! Merry Xmas! I would think I'm being an attentive friend if you ask me

Now, you brought any tampons this month or nah?

what are you going to do with this information?

why arent you discussing this with your S/o

so you feel comfortable talking to women on the internet about their breast sizes?

yo, i just bullshitted like fuck on this conference call, and everybody bought it....talking bout good work!!!

tumblr_mgjuzlNz7S1s34jluo1_400.gif

It is i that you speak of and I am not attacking her at all. I actually find her to be a beautiful spirited intelligent black woman and that is the only reason why I engage with her the way I do. It is a respectful thing. @Race Jones
Lolllllll.
Yes I am referring to you Mr. Sir! Not attack her, but you asked her for info, then was like "nahhhh. I don't think I want this". That would've irked me too.

Today, a client asked if I climb trees a lot or just break and enter frequently. Idk if it was cuz I'm black or cuz I was hopping over a fence like I wasn't in a pencil skirt.

Either way, I thought of y'all. It was a good day.

so you feel comfortable talking to women on the internet about their breast sizes?
There is atleast 2 threads where a lot more than Bra Sizes are discussed. But I see your point.

I just told you what I could do with it. What makes you think I haven’t? Yes...yes I do. I actually felt more comfortable in there than I do here atm

There’s some big ass titties going on down the hall and you wanna stop me to discuss the difference tits and moon blood? Fuck wrong with you man?

Interrupt me again b, interrupt me again...,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back