Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how else to explain it. You said you really wanted to have a better understanding because of the world your son will be living in. She provided some charts, which may have took some time to download/screenshot, but she took the time to find it for you because she said she couldn't really explain it.

You then stated you still didn't understand, so she offered an option to maybe read a few books, but then you declined.

I'm not saying you can't not change your mind, but it's just a little aggravating especially for someone who is sensitive and aggressive when it comes to those who choose to live and identify as something not of the norm to most. That is the reason you asked her in the first place.

That's all I'm saying. I don't know how to give a better explanation than this one.
She answered my original question because I didn’t know there were more than a certain amount of genders. Now if the topic comes up I have a basic understanding which I didn’t have before. I did not ask for the reason people choose the other genders. So to me there was no need to go further. I had never heard of most of the things that were on the chart. I would never waste anyone’s time and I see where the confusion is now but I hope you both see where me question started and ended.

If you MUST know I was there learning these ladies bust sizes, you fucking creep

Say I pull one of these fine, and VERY endowed, ladies for secret Santa this year and I JUST so happen to have a bra connect and they JUST so happen to need new bras.

Viola! Merry Xmas! I would think I'm being an attentive friend if you ask me

Now, you brought any tampons this month or nah?
I was just saying I needed new bras. My wires keep snapping in half.

i think it was that he wanted it to be simpler. the fact that it's deeper than he would like to have expected was a turn off, so he just lost interest. it's going to remain in his mental file box of "complicated shit"

i mean i get both sides.. yal frustrated cuz yall wanna help the brother out, and he's low key disgusted that the shit really is this detailed.....like what the fuck? seriously? all that? fuck it i'm out...

but he's a nice guy, so he don't know how to just be rude about it.........

which isn't a bad thing... but it leads to the interesting dialogue yall having....

i could be completely wrong though..... but that's just how i see it

I just burped silently and a student said “you smell that perfume Miss?”

Good to know I ain’t got fonky breath.

all the ones I know of genius
Girl you are an understanding person tho
And you give off the strong impression that you're not judgmental and that you view the restrictions some others expect (like monogamy as a given from the dating stage onwards) to be restrictive

So it might be that they're a self selecting bunch.

Now I love you and this is meant with 0 disrespect. And I do think a high portion of men in long term relationships and marriages cheat. I just think it might seem more overrepresented around you.

Might be overrepresented around me too, cuz I know a whole lot of divorcees, but of the people I know close to me who stay married, known infidelity ain't common.

Girl you are an understanding person tho
And you give off the strong impression that you're not judgmental and that you view the restrictions some others expect (like monogamy as a given from the dating stage onwards) to be restrictive

So it might be that they're a self selecting bunch.

Now I love you and this is meant with 0 disrespect. And I do think a high portion of men in long term relationships and marriages cheat. I just think it might seem more overrepresented around you.

Might be overrepresented around me too, cuz I know a whole lot of divorcees, but of the people I know close to me who stay married, known infidelity ain't common.

probably not common because no a lot of ppl speak freely about their relationship trauma and or issues

Most people I know in marriages front for social media platforms and bougie discussions around the table

yet call my phone late at night talking about how they want out the marriage and their partner no longer satisfies them.

I’m not saying everyone cheats, I’m saying a high percentage of people do

and also because we have fear that this may happen in our own relationships, we try to delude ourselves of the idea that yes people cheat and many do it a lot and right under the nose of their current partner.

This isn’t once again exclusive to my circle and to suggest such is just nonsensical and blantaly
headass

we have a culture that speaks vhemently about side chicks and cheating is often times seen as business as usual (just look at the nearest instagram meme)

weve seen hyper visible partnerships ie (beyoncé & jay z, kevin hart & whatever his wife name is, etc)

fall to the ills of infidelity.

excuse me for not believing in relationship utopianism

I’m just calling it how *I* see it.

if you don’t know cheaters (which I find odd af) good for you

Maybe I just so happen to know complex people. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back