Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
but race, i understand where u coming from , but u gotta understand where i'm coming from....

hella married niggaz do cheat....and that shit should be called out as it's done... but i'm 9 years deep and ain't so much as give a chick the slightest impression that i'm interested.....

i ain't saying i want a parade or a holiday or nuffin, but i am gonna be like

'hol up'

when someone say "ALL MARRIED MEN CHEAT" and my married ass been with the same woman for 9 year bruh.....shit ain't gonna fly

I just told you what I could do with it. What makes you think I haven’t? Yes...yes I do. I actually felt more comfortable in there than I do here atm

There’s some big ass titties going on down the hall and you wanna stop me to discuss the difference tits and moon blood? Fuck wrong with you man?

Interrupt me again b, interrupt me again...,,,,,

how does knowing this information benefit you though?

but race, i understand where u coming from , but u gotta understand where i'm coming from....

hella married niggaz do cheat....and that shit should be called out as it's done... but i'm 9 years deep and ain't so much as give a chick the slightest impression that i'm interested.....

i ain't saying i want a parade or a holiday or nuffin, but i am gonna be like

'hol up'

when someone say "ALL MARRIED MEN CHEAT" and my married ass been with the same woman for 9 year bruh.....shit ain't gonna fly
she didnt say that, but it was implied

Lolllllll.
Yes I am referring to you Mr. Sir! Not attack her, but you asked her for info, then was like "nahhhh. I don't think I want this". That would've irked me too.
Again this is a serious question. Can I ask for basic imformation which she provided, read that basic information and decide that I don’t want to learn more about it. When I buy I book I read the introduction and then I decide that I don’t want to delve further into it. Clearly I made some mistake in my communication because you both share the same feeling and I apologized for that but now I need to understand so I don’t make the mistake again.

Du gotta be the most obtuse man I know and love
i-have-spoken_o_205678.jpg

Again this is a serious question. Can I ask for basic imformation which she provided, read that basic information and decide that I don’t want to learn more about it. When I buy I book I read the introduction and then I decide that I don’t want to delve further into it. Clearly I made some mistake in my communication because you both share the same feeling and I apologized for that but now I need to understand so I don’t make the mistake again.
I don't know how else to explain it. You said you really wanted to have a better understanding because of the world your son will be living in. She provided some charts, which may have took some time to download/screenshot, but she took the time to find it for you because she said she couldn't really explain it.

You then stated you still didn't understand, so she offered an option to maybe read a few books, but then you declined.

I'm not saying you can't not change your mind, but it's just a little aggravating especially for someone who is sensitive and aggressive when it comes to those who choose to live and identify as something not of the norm to most. That is the reason you asked her in the first place.

That's all I'm saying. I don't know how to give a better explanation than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back