married men cheat and these niggas don’t only exist in my circle
Just my thoughts right or wrong just what I'm feeling at the time
0bzTOsd_zpsisejp8zs.png

married men cheat, and dudes in non marriages cheat

im not understanding the point you are trying to make

I made a statement

you niggas made it more than what it was

I was speaking on something me and my friends were discussing earlier

don’t hurt yourself trying to figure out something that doesn’t need figuring out

so you weren’t looking to be enlightened

you were just looking to rearrange your biases
Enlightenment is an interesting choice of words and bias insinuates that I view people’s choices as right or wrong. You should know that I don’t judge people’s choices like that because they don’t affect me. My only thing is waying what I want my child to be exposed to. If he has a question I wants to be knowledgeable enough to understand the question. In the last 4 years I have come accross or spoken to a lot of people that I wouldn’t normally speak to based on his trod(life) if not me never deal wit dem things.

Enlightenment is an interesting choice of words and bias insinuates that I view people’s choices as right or wrong. You should know that I don’t judge people’s choices like that because they don’t affect me. My only thing is waying what I want my child to be exposed to. If he has a question I wants to be knowledgeable enough to understand the question. In the last 4 years I have come accross or spoken to a lot of people that I wouldn’t normally speak to based on his trod(life) if not me never deal wit dem things.

just say you didn’t care to learn about other gender identities outside of male and female and go

just say you didn’t care to learn about other gender identities outside of male and female and go
I am pretty sure that is what I said. But I can see how it was a bit wordy. I get that way for clarification purposes. Also I think the term biased bothered me a little as I hold no bias.

I made a statement

you niggas made it more than what it was

I was speaking on something me and my friends were discussing earlier

don’t hurt yourself trying to figure out something that doesn’t need figuring out

whoa friend..relax

i was just saying that its not isolated to married men based on the context you provided

:mybad:

He likes women’s breast. I can see a male making an appearance in that thread. Yours required a bit more understanding in the thread you were in. But I thought we moved passed that.

ahhh...so moving the goal posts huh?

got it

I am not against people making their own choice. You eat meat. I don’t eat meat I don’t dislike you because you eat meat.

ahhh...so moving the goal posts huh?

got it
I think it is changing the sport. I think they are not even close with the exception of they are specific threads about women and their bodies. But can I have one disagreement at a time. @Race Jones is killing me right now and I defended you after asking my question.

nah yo @Judge Dread

what you did really irked me

it’s like a white person asking to be schooled on critical race theory just to turn around and say: “well tbh I never really cared to learn about racism and hegemony”

don’t make people perform intellectual labor for you if you don’t really care in the first place

Pussyclot!

You pull me from that thread again for some erroneous analogy and I’ll poke you in the liver with a screwdriver
why you in there tho?

what can you tell a female about her breasts?

Reactions: Az
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back