Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking about what I consider to be the classification of somethin....

And I was like ok... So think of some shady ass selfish anti-robin-hood thievin kinda shit... Now think of well known people who did this kinda shit.... Like bush with the gas prices type shit....

Now...
Other than Caucasian.... Gimme some names.... (classification "white-people")
It's pretty fuckin hard. I ain't used Google yet, but I ain't really got shit.

Ooooooh you got me.

View attachment 13937

I hate reading what white people gotta say pertaining to blacks also. I forgot some people need technicals.

You were right there when I posted this. Ain't my fault you weren't paying attention... @Race Jones hit the nail on the head with the Obama thing.

Off my tits.

So do you think you can date someone and not have sex with them?

like can you date someone as a friend?

y’all do things for each other, go on nice dates, speak lovingly to one another but not have sex or subscribe to all the emotional Bs that comes with relationships

do y’all think that’s possible?

So do you think you can date someone and not have sex with them?

like can you date someone as a friend?

y’all do things for each other, go on nice dates, speak lovingly to one another but not have sex or subscribe to all the emotional Bs that comes with relationships

do y’all think that’s possible?

Yea, just not for me

Idk b, I saw a chick throw the pussy at @King Du and he dodged it like a mf and you can say what u want about her personality, but she's a good lookin chick. But he aint fold. There's still some faithful niggas out there.

he ain’t fold because he would have been shot on sight by Lady du

the risk was greater than the reward

all of them that I know

and the ones my friends know

and the ones their friends know

and the one their friends friends know

so yeah all of them
But don’t you have to be a married man to cheat. So you and your friends re saying that non married men in relationships are less likely to cheat. Help me on this one.

Man, why ain’t nobody tell me there was a......fuck it....I won’t even trip today

Namaste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back