Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaannnn...this is tough.

Honestly I gotta go wit Insecure. I'v had more back & forth discussions wit that show than Atlanta.

ALTHOUGH that club episode in Atlanta had me in tears.

I know emulation can be a form of showing gratitude... but I hate being copied... don't copy, jock, or imitate my shit... I've lost out on a lot of money cause of this shit too lol.

I need context

I freelance from time to time with work. I've got a couple of people who I've down some shit for and I've seen people with work done that is very, very, very, very similar to mine. Now I could go the legal way and sue the shit outta of em, but they're blood.

yeah I don’t understand society

ppl vote democratic even after seeing how fucked up their neighborhood is from democratic polices and practices

philly is a democratic city

the schools are shittttyyyyyyy

crime is bad

resources are nowhere to be found

but ppl talking about Hillary Clinton should be president

enslaved owning Hillary Clinton?, “Black people are super predators” private prison sponsoring Hillary Clinton lmaooo

foh

philly is a democratic city

the schools are shittttyyyyyyy

crime is bad

resources are nowhere to be found

but ppl talking about Hillary Clinton should be president

enslaved owning Hillary Clinton?, “Black people are super predators” private prison sponsoring Hillary Clinton lmaooo

foh

I can't see why people think Bill was good either... he did blacks wrong too

Obama took advantage of Bush leaving office. Blacks and Hispanics came out in record numbers in 2008 cause they were tired of Bush. The same reason whites all rallied around Trump because they were tired of Obama. This country is full of idiots who elect charlatans.

obama was a trash ass president.

from protecting police here in the states to drone strikes in Libya

he’s no saint and Black people need to stop praising him

Obama took advantage of Bush leaving office. Blacks and Hispanics came out in record numbers in 2008 cause they were tired of Bush. The same reason whites all rallied around Trump because they were tired of Obama. This country is full of idiots who elect charlatans.

I like Michelle but I never did trust him....

OH OH ! THERE IT IS!!!!
Former President Obama... TOTAL WHITE PEOPLE!!!

#MorganFreeman2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back