Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok @Race Jones and @BNE . Someone just told me that there are 50 plus genders that you can identify yourself as. We know I have no clue about stuff like this but without too much detail can you explain. I ask the two of you because I think you would know but anyone feel free to answer. Again this is a serious question about something I don’t understand.

Ok @Race Jones and @BNE . Someone just told me that there are 50 plus genders that you can identify yourself as. We know I have no clue about stuff like this but without too much detail can you explain. I ask the two of you because I think you would know but anyone feel free to answer. Again this is a serious question about something I don’t understand.

A05380F3-6442-4723-BCEB-7B4C2C410622.jpeg

F5006F99-0237-4D1C-AA81-4B73928143F6.png

Culture is such an interesting thing. For the most part we are all around the same age and race. But my world is so different from some of yours. Now that I have a child I am trying to be more understanding of the things he is going to come accross. But I just might move to Sashamane and raise him there.

So do you think you can date someone and not have sex with them?

like can you date someone as a friend?

y’all do things for each other, go on nice dates, speak lovingly to one another but not have sex or subscribe to all the emotional Bs that comes with relationships

do y’all think that’s possible?
i've done this.......multiple times....

So do you think you can date someone and not have sex with them?

like can you date someone as a friend?

y’all do things for each other, go on nice dates, speak lovingly to one another but not have sex or subscribe to all the emotional Bs that comes with relationships

do y’all think that’s possible?
Are we allowed to have sex with other people? If so then yes but if not that wouldn’t have worked for me when I was single.

i did that shit mad times.....i used to fail ridiculously at getting the draws, so most of my dates and hanging out with chicks involved no sex...

it was weird, cuz the chicks i did have sex with, i rarely hung out or went on dates with.......

That’s when the sometimes come in but even sometimes white people will “support” you to try and make themselves look good to others. Like “oh I’m not racist, I adopted a baby from Africa!”

FOH!
understandable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back