Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about going to a ball game is to stand in line for half an hour to get that over policed stadium hot dog.

Put lots of Dijon mustard, chili and lots of jalapeños and melted cheese on top!

image.jpg

So I just caught, I guess you could say, my 7 yo in his closet watching kyoutube videos on kissing.

He don’t know why, he was just searching ‘stuff’. I asked him had he been kissing anyone at school, had anyone been kissing him he said no, was they talking about kissing. No.

How young is too young to have the talk?

The best part about going to a ball game is to stand in line for half an hour to get that over policed stadium hot dog.

Put lots of Dijon mustard, chili and lots of jalapeños and melted cheese on top!

image.jpg
What's that white stuff on that dog Whiskas? I don't like my dogs crowded. Mustard or plain is very satisfying for me.

What's that white stuff on that dog Whiskas? I don't like my dogs crowded. Mustard or plain is very satisfying for me.

I think it's mayo. I sure hope it's not sour cream! I agree the more is not necessarily the better but I really do like melted cheese on top.

So I just caught, I guess you could say, my 7 yo in his closet watching kyoutube videos on kissing.

He don’t know why, he was just searching ‘stuff’. I asked him had he been kissing anyone at school, had anyone been kissing him he said no, was they talking about kissing. No.

How young is too young to have the talk?
Your son is bad as hell.

@AP21 did you ever find the solution to our problem?

The ones that have to use VPN to use the site?

I just got a new phone and when I'm done setting it up, I'll see if I have to use vpn still.

@AP21 did you ever find the solution to our problem?

The ones that have to use VPN to use the site?

I just got a new phone and when I'm done setting it up, I'll see if I have to use vpn still.

I'm still looking

If you have to do it again, it might be whatever ip address your phone is trying to use to access the site

Tbh I think note 8 looks much better than X. S8 looks even better still. If iPhone X looked like that I'd be copping.

galaxy-note-8-vs-galaxy-s8-5.jpg

Me neither. It's not that deep to me.

If that's the case...you minus well get the Samsung.

Imo some of the hate comes from the fact that Apple pretty much pushes a rewrapped gift and call it new.

All those features the X has...Samsung and other phones BEEN had it. Yet Apple acts like they just dropped a break thru phone that's a game changer. So all you really paying for is the Apple name. And this someone who was an Apple user for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back