Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
9SHopJCVQJufEqCZuQ3HjQ.png

"its a quarter past 3, girl what's it gon be"

"we've been talking since 2, girl what you gon do"

You ever see a poster in real life and just wanna approach em greet and then snuff em. Seen that fat piece a shit bitch nigga b4 and I wanted to punch that nigga

You ever see a poster in real life and just wanna approach em greet and then snuff em. Seen that fat piece a shit bitch nigga b4 and I wanted to punch that nigga
i've been approached by like 3 or 4 posters in the streets

funny thing is in my home i typically cook, and set the table, fix every bodies plates, clean the table and wash the dishes....typically....on my off nights

it's not a 100% thing, but it typically just happens that way......it's not like it's demanded of me tho.....any chick that would demand that shit, or even brag on that shit....i wouldn't do that shit for......i do that cuz i can and i want to

My son gets the plate first becuase he usually eats before us so we can enjoy eating. We don’t necessarily eat the same things so it doesn’t matter. But the last of something I eat better still be there when I want it. ( it isn’t usually because she could care less about me being upset about it not being there) but it better be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back