Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChiCity I thought you had all daughters?
I have a son also

This was my first year being able TOT in about 3-4 yrs. this shit hella exhausting but these wypipo loose with the candy so it’s cool

Me and dudes would have ran these blocks in the 90’s. Times have changed I guess

GOTTA KEEP THE DEVIL OFF!

KEEP THE DEVIL OFF

De0jq_s-200x150.gif

That Krit jammin boy

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part about going to a ball game is to stand in line for half an hour to get that over policed stadium hot dog.

Put lots of Dijon mustard, chili and lots of jalapeños and melted cheese on top!

image.jpg
I should flame you for putting ketchup on that dog whisk

tenor.gif

Yesterday I put some chicken breasts in the freezer. Today I take em out and only one breast is frozen. Everything else in the freezer is also frozen so it wasn't like the door was open or something. The only part of the breast that's frozen is the edge that's touching the totally frozen breast.

It's been in the freezer for an entire day. How is this possible?

Yesterday I put some chicken breasts in the freezer. Today I take em out and only one breast is frozen. Everything else in the freezer is also frozen so it wasn't like the door was open or something. The only part of the breast that's frozen is the edge that's touching the totally frozen breast.

It's been in the freezer for an entire day. How is this possible?
There may be an air circulation issue or the door isn't quite forming a complete seal when it's closed. I'm thinking it's the air since you mentioned that everything else is frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back