Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you get older, should your meals get older too Lol.

Like should a man over 25 be eating a baloney sammich and ruffle chips for dinner with a Sunkist Juice

Ladies does what a man eat for dinner matter to you?
That man's bologna sammich and ruffles aint botherin nobody lmao.

Hell I just ate a turkey and cheese sammich for dinner just last week. I love sammiches and especially pickles.:foh3:

Uppity negro.

Hell I just ate a turkey and cheese sammich for dinner just last week. I love sammiches and especially pickles.:foh3:

Uppity negro.
Processed food is not good for you. I hope it was real Turkey at least?

Uppity negro.

These the types who put Grey Poupon on their sandwiches instead of regular azzz mustard. Lol

I’m giving 10k to the next 10 members who goat this post I. The next 10mins
Is it too late for this??

How long y’all going without talking to your s/o or person you’re talking to before you snap on they ass?

How long they got to contact you before you drop they ass?

1 day, then I'm calling to see if they are ok. THEN I'm snapping on they ass.

People who put ketchup on their hotdogs are horrible human beings
bZ2EEeZ.gif

Ladies do you respect/would date a man that's over 25 and makes corn dogs for dinner and eats them on a paper plate?
I like corn dogs and paper plates are time savers. He sounds like hubby material.

As you get older, should your meals get older too Lol.

Like should a man over 25 be eating a baloney sammich and ruffle chips for dinner with a Sunkist Juice

Ladies does what a man eat for dinner matter to you?
Ruffles are my favorite chips, and nothing wrong with a bologna sammich. If it's not hurting him or unless his diet is just poor af, I wouldn't mind what he ate. I'd make it for him. Well as long as it's not any pig feet, chitlins and hog maws... ain't cooking that crap.

Is it too late for this??

1 day, then I'm calling to see if they are ok. THEN I'm snapping on they ass.

bZ2EEeZ.gif

I like corn dogs and paper plates are time savers. He sounds like hubby material.

Ruffles are my favorite chips, and nothing wrong with a bologna sammich. If it's not hurting him or unless his diet is just poor af, I wouldn't mind what he ate. I'd make it for him. Well as long as it's not any pig feet, chitlins and hog maws... ain't cooking that crap.

I’m the turtle. He’s the watermelon.
2302FEDC-249E-40D2-9167-8402DF125619.gif

I’m snapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back