Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love paper plates.

They come in handy but you getting off the phone with yo dude and he says "I'm bout to go make me some corn dogs for my dinner" that wouldn't sit right with you or you wouldn't care.

Like if he's heating up fish-sticks and shit with ruffle chips for dinner, you'll still mess wit him??

That’s a thoughtful ass man right there. Less dishes to clean. He took the burden off me and put it on himself because he takes the trash out.

What a man!

They come in handy but you getting off the phone with yo dude and he says "I'm bout to go make me some corn dogs for my dinner" that wouldn't sit right with you or you wouldn't care.

Like if he's heating up fish-sticks and shit with ruffle chips for dinner, you'll still mess wit him??

Uh yea. Idgaf what he chooses to eat. Just don’t fart around me. I’d cook for him but if that’s what he wanna eat, then eat.

It's not the plates that are the problem, it's the fact that homie is eating corn dogs for dinner on a (I assume) daily basis. It's easy to just make food in bulk and eat that throughout the week, I've been doing it since I was 16.

That's what I was thinking, a nigga saying "man I got these corn dogs on deck for dinner for tonight" like wha, nigga you 12 now? the fuck kinda of meal is that Lol

Wife was on her way back from Jersey, told her that the kids missed her

IMG_5288.PNG This how we get down in the Germs household

:lolfoh:

As you get older, should your meals get older too Lol.

Like should a man over 25 be eating a baloney sammich and ruffle chips for dinner with a Sunkist Juice

Ladies does what a man eat for dinner matter to you?

As you get older, should your meals get older too Lol.

Like should a man over 25 be eating a baloney sammich and ruffle chips for dinner with a Sunkist Juice

Ladies does what a man eat for dinner matter to you?
So let me get this right, corn dogs are to no longer be eaten after the age of twelve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back