Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
he can say whatever he wants in a netflix special
he doesn't have to consult rihanna first.

"yo rihanna imma tell em you hit me too ok? is that alright witchu?"
"ok breezy"

foh
Is it that hard to believe that she hit him first?again I am not condoning him hitting her back. As a man I detest physical abuse in any way but you are only looking at it from one side. And again I think he should have went to jail for hitting her even if she hit him first.

I love @Race Jones conviction. She stands by her beliefs. But sometimes things are not right and wrong. They are wrong and wrong and I agree he is the wronger of the 2 but if you were to boycott why not both of them in this case.

Last edited:
@Race Jones. Do you let men pay for dates? Or is it a 50/50 split. Are you comfortable with a man opening the door for you. Serious questions. I just want to know where your equality begins and ends.

I love @Race Jones conviction. She stands by her beliefs. But sometimes things are not right and wrong. They are wrong and wrong and I agree he is the wronged of the 2 but if you were to boycott why not both of them in this case.

I don't recall Chris Brown ending up in the hospital with busted and bruised lips, eyes and cheeks

:really?:

I don't recall Chris Brown ending up in the hospital with busted and bruised lips, eyes and cheeks

:really?:
That is why he should not have retaliated because for the most part men and women don’t hit the same and cause the same damage. That is why their can’t be equality because men and women are not physically equal. I watched my wife give birth so I know she can deal with pains that I never would be able to and I have been shot.

@Race Jones. Do you let men pay for dates? Or is it a 50/50 split. Are you comfortable with a man opening the door for you. Serious questions. I just want to know where your equality begins and ends.

I let men pay for dates
Sometimes I pay for dates

I don't care if a man opens the doors for me.

In fact I dated this guy who use to make me sit in the car and wait for him to walk around and open the door for me. What he thought was being gentleman like, I thought was corny and a complete waste of time.

I let men pay for dates
Sometimes I pay for dates

I don't care if a man opens the doors for me.

In fact I dated this guy who use to make me sit in the car and wait for him to walk around and open the door for me. What he thought was being gentleman like, I thought was corny and a complete waste of time.
To each her own. So do you think there are only roles that are men/women?

Giving birth isn't a role

What does this mean for women in society that can't have children?

They no longer have a role?
The ability to give birth isn’t a role it shows just one of the ways that women are different from men. It is the most obvious so I used that. I am trying trying to get you to see that even if we are equal we were not created to be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back