Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea they both were young and dumb, they're both still 2 of my favorite artists.

I saw that wack ass special.

He's still an abuser and I hope he dances himself into a coma one day

So you just gonna overlook Rihanna's part in all that huh? Lol

As for Kukurrachi...I dunno.

I stop listening to an artist once they do some
shit that doesn't resonate with me. Like R. kelly, I can't listen to bump and grind knowing he probably wrote that for a 13 year old

I actually stopped listening to CB when I saw that not only was he abusive to Rihanna but Karreuche as well. A pattern of abuse.

Very hard for me to watch him crunk and moonwalk on BET knowing he probably probably performed those same moves on Rihanna's face.

so nah

Reactions: Meeks
I thought you watched the special lol

Race hates all men unless they're effeminate af lol

We have no proof that she hit him

but we do have proof of...

So you think he was lying? lol And on top of that u think she would let him make a Netflix special saying she was abusive and approve of it? Really Race? lol

@Race Jones, I am not sure but I think they are saying that they hit each other and she may have hit him first. With that said he shouldn’t have hit her back if she did hit her first. Both sexes need to keep their hands to themselves and I think he is completely wrong but you are a person that wants equality and if so they are both at fault for the events of that night. You have to see that.

@Race Jones, I am not sure but I think they are saying that they hit each other and she may have hit him first. With that said he shouldn’t have hit her back if she did hit her first. Both sexes need to keep their hands to themselves and I think he is completely wrong but you are a person that wants equality and if so they are both at fault for the events of that night. You have to see that.

If I ever blow up I'm getting this nigga to be my publicist. Cuz he says everything I be trying to say, but much nicer and intelligently.

Funny how when men bring up equality it's always in reference to domestic violence

this post is trash

So you think he was lying? lol And on top of that u think she would let him make a Netflix special saying she was abusive and approve of it? Really Race? lol

he can say whatever he wants in a netflix special
he doesn't have to consult rihanna first.

"yo rihanna imma tell em you hit me too ok? is that alright witchu?"
"ok breezy"

foh

Funny how when men bring up equality it's always in reference to domestic violence

this post is trash
I expected the no sign but I am not a person who hits women or even understands it. I was just pointing out that when you reference equality it always a positive thing. Sometimes equality can be negative. This would be negative equality but equality none the same. You can’t have it both ways. I am not a fan of equality. I believe in gender roles. I believe there are differences between men and women. That belief has saved women from when they crossed a line that I wouldn’t let a man cross.

he can say whatever he wants in a netflix special
he doesn't have to consult rihanna first.

"yo rihanna imma tell em you hit me too ok? is that alright witchu?"
"ok breezy"

foh

She already said she talked to him about it before hand, cmon b.

Status
Not open for further replies.