Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is their job. Completely different then a thread unless that is your job.

so only male gynecologists should be informed on the female genitalia/body and how it works?

or do you just simply draw the line at discussing this with females you dont know

what if you are trying to get to know the female?

i'll also differ her to a woman female member if applicable.....

but if not, imma do the best i can for my child.....

if my baby girl gets her first period and her mom isn't around for whatever reason...i ain't gonna shout...ewwwwwww

imma do my best to help her out and educate her on what's going on

Good for you, I'll defer her to her mother who has a much better understanding of what she's going through.

And nobody said someone did.

You must be the clueless person I mentioned since you responding.

Yea because I'm the only one who said something about ass kicking, I'm not you I can comprehend shit. No point in going further with you so go play with somebody else.

so only male gynecologists should be informed on the female genitalia/body and how it works?

or do you just simply draw the line at discussing this with females you dont know

what if you are trying to get to know the female?
Knowing how it works and having open discussions with women that I don’t need to know how theirs works is two different things like I said earlier. Knowledge is infinite so learning is always good. But I personally would not have that kind of discussions with women openly on a forum.

Yesterday, it was arts and crafts stores. Today, tampons have brought blood to the abw streets.

I wonder what it'll be tomorrow.

Knowing how it works and having open discussions with women that I don’t need to know how theirs works is two different things like I said earlier. Knowledge is infinite so learning is always good. But I personally would not have that kind of discussions with women openly on a forum.

so you would have the conversation in person in a forum setting?

lost in all this...all i said was "a period dont stop nothing but a sentence", then i dipped lol

but people act like i cant see who has been visiting that thread...but i'ma chill

Yesterday, it was arts and crafts stores. Today, tampons have brought blood to the streets.

I wonder what it'll be tomorrow.
Time for lunch

my work here is done

tumblr_msbq26x9mA1s2wio8o1_400.gif

so you would have the conversation in person in a forum setting?

lost in all this...all i said was "a period dont stop nothing but a sentence", then i dipped lol

but people act like i cant see who has been visiting that thread...but i'ma chill
For the record can you see if I visited the thread? I would not have the conversation with a group of women period. But again that is just me.

With all do respect. There intricacies that men need to know and not. If the conversation was about the 8 different shapes of a woman’s ( insert word starting with p) than I would unsterstand but again I am only speaking for myself. I believe a woman’s cycle and time her body cleanses itself is not something I would discuss with women I don’t know. But again I am not sure what the conversation was about but I didn’t click it.
Well that's the thing..he didn't dicuss it. Like @Kandy said, he simply said "A period don't stop nothing but a sentence". The End. Not that I'd find anything wrong with it if he had discussed it.

lie is the wrong word here....

in order to lie about something you have to know that the contrast is true....

i know nothing of anal stimulation, and desire to know nothing about it...

so there i no lie when i say

gtfohwtbs

Well that's the thing..he didn't dicuss it. Like @Kandy said, he simply said "A period don't stop nothing but a sentence". The End. Not that I'd find anything wrong with it if he had discussed it.
I didn’t mean to start this entire thing at all. I asked a question and then others piled on. I even apologized for the others piling on. I didn’t visit the thread to know the context of what he said so I asked him a question. If he had said I was in thread to be more familiar with women I would still understand. I really didn’t think it would lead to this but as @Lil Joshie Vert once said I am still learning how to internet.

You what he could have said when Dread asked him about it....yeah man I was in there and I made a jk hahahaha

Instead he gave this knee jerk post about how men need to blah blah blah then became confused why he was getting slapped yet again

Seems eerily similar to the things he accuse Chi Town of doing......

Yea because I'm the only one who said something about ass kicking, I'm not you I can comprehend shit. No point in going further with you so go play with somebody else.
Nigga shut your stupid ass up. I read Du post and said what I said.
you have no idea what it's like to go through addiction..

you just gonna beat it outta them?

A hit dog will holler, you clueless mf.

Not calling you clueless Du. Just that dumb mf speaking out of turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back