Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas can make up raps and drop bars about what they would do for the pussy..but can't discuss what actually goes on with pussy
...for the pussy??
tenor.gif
Way to stand by your man !

Love this shit!

I think we are having two different discussions. One yes it is ok for a man to try to help their child, wife or friend with knowledge of a situation and the second of having a conversation with a group of women that pertains to them and forgive me that you don’t really know.

Niggas can make up raps and drop bars about what they would do for the pussy..but can't discuss what actually goes on with pussy
...for the pussy??
tenor.gif
With all do respect. There intricacies that men need to know and not. If the conversation was about the 8 different shapes of a woman’s ( insert word starting with p) than I would unsterstand but again I am only speaking for myself. I believe a woman’s cycle and time her body cleanses itself is not something I would discuss with women I don’t know. But again I am not sure what the conversation was about but I didn’t click it.

He was just saying a period doesn’t stop anything. He wasn’t discussing bleeding with us.

Give that man a break today.
this dont fit their narrative Kandy

they not gon validate your post

You do that shit and I'll beat your ass, worked when my dad did it
how you gonna beat their ass for something you never even experienced yourself?

you have no idea what it's like to go through addiction..

you just gonna beat it outta them?

good luck....

With all do respect. There intricacies that men need to know and not. If the conversation was about the 8 different shapes of a woman’s ( insert word starting with p) than I would unsterstand but again I am only speaking for myself. I believe a woman’s cycle and time her body cleanses itself is not something I would discuss with women I don’t know. But again I am not sure what the conversation was about but I didn’t click it.

so what are your thoughts on male gynecologists?

how you gonna beat their ass for something you never even experienced yourself?

you have no idea what it's like to go through addiction..

you just gonna beat it outta them?

good luck....

I can see with my own eyes what drugs do to people, I don't need to experience it

shieeed.. knowing your woman's cycle is crucial when it comes to not having "mistake kids"

women get horny when they ovulate.....

so if your lady just extra frisky.. u better know if that egg dropping or not before you jump in there

I can see with my own eyes what drugs do to people, I don't need to experience it

you do know there are functioning addicts that tend to not show any symptoms immediately right?

you don't say???

well i can see with my own eyes what women go through with their menstrual cycles....

i lived with women who went through menstrual cycles...

i'm not so self involved that i am completely oblivious to what's going on down there...ain't shit wrong with information on shit that doesn't directly involve you...especially considering you live with the folk.....

you don't say???

well i can see with my own eyes what women go through with their menstrual cycles....

i lived with women who went through menstrual cycles...

i'm not so self involved that i am completely oblivious to what's going on down there...ain't shit wrong with information on shit that doesn't directly involve you...especially considering you live with the folk.....

That may be but a man can't explain that better than a woman. You watching chicks put on tampons, how you going to show your daughter that.

That may be but a man can't explain that better than a woman. You watching chicks put on tampons, how you going to show your daughter that.
i'll also differ her to a woman female member if applicable.....

but if not, imma do the best i can for my child.....

if my baby girl gets her first period and her mom isn't around for whatever reason...i ain't gonna shout...ewwwwwww

imma do my best to help her out and educate her on what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back