Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i get sent to the store all the time for that shit.. but half the time i leave the house i have on superhero pajama pants and flip flops....

i looked like an old washed married nigga... they can't even laugh... shit's just normal

(not tryna parade tho)

19227871_1462729927103915_6754075126544728064_n.jpg

Ethiopian Coptic painting?

Damn the Du's took that to heart, fwiw, I think ap meant it in a positive manner and instead of a malicious one.
i know, but now i feel conscious about saying damn near anything...

i don't want niggaz think i'm throwing shit in their faces....that shit ain't cool....so i'm trying to be careful...i don't want everypost i make to get eye rolls

So y’all gonna try to rationalize and normalize men having menstruation conversations with females?

.......aight

Just think if you knew when she was ovulating, maybe you don't have as many kids as you do

Respectfully

Damn the Du's took that to heart, fwiw, I think ap meant it in a positive manner and instead of a malicious one.
He know what I meant, but it's cool

I even apologized if he felt my word choice was poor, but that's not getting talked about

Shrugs

i know, but now i feel conscious about saying damn near anything...

i don't want niggaz think i'm throwing shit in their faces....that shit ain't cool....so i'm trying to be careful...i don't want everypost i make to get eye rolls
Fug all that, if you feel like posting it, post it.

This aint 1958 bruh. Not everything gonna make you feminine. Smoke something.
I want you go and highlight the part where I said it would make you feminine

Once you find it feel free to come back and try to educate me you ole block headed ass nigga

Nah Chi-town still got that title

I just find it genuinely funny niggas gonna try to rationalize having rag time conversations in the lady section of this forum

I called horse shit and now I’m out

Niggas can make up raps and drop bars about what they would do for the pussy..but can't discuss what actually goes on with pussy
...for the pussy??
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back