Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21 I see your name in a thread in the ladies section that I can’t see the value of a males opinion. But sisnce I have not clicked on it are you there to learn something about women? Please do not take this as any type of disrespect because it was not meant that way. It is a serious question.

@AP21 I see your name in a thread in the ladies section that I can’t see the value of a males opinion. But sisnce I have not clicked on it are you there to learn something about women? Please do not take this as any type of disrespect because it was not meant that way. It is a serious question.
yes

i think too many times, we as men think we know a woman when in fact, we have no clue

i think we can learn a lot from our female counterparts.

I was also in there to get my joke off, but im in there to be informed more than anything.

yes

i think too many times, we as men think we know a woman when in fact, we have no clue

i think we can learn a lot from our female counterparts.

I was also in there to get my joke off, but im in there to be informed more than anything.

I guess I am just one of those people that read the title of a thread and know I have no way to add value to it. It would be as foreign to me as being in the ppm thread.

yes

i think too many times, we I as men a man think we I know a woman when in fact, we I have no clue

i think we I can learn a lot from our female counterparts.

Fixed that for you goober

19227871_1462729927103915_6754075126544728064_n.jpg

Sorry . I didn’t mean to start another assault on your character and since I have not visited the thread I didn’t know you were the only man in there.
lol

aye man, dont apologize

i aint on the site overcompensating

let me ask you this

have you ever gone to the store to purchase lady products for your wife?

lol

aye man, dont apologize

i aint on the site overcompensating

let me ask you this

have you ever gone to the store to purchase lady products for your wife?
Absolutely. But she has to take a picture of the box because I don’t know what she uses. I remember as a youth my mother would send me to the store for hers and I would be upset. She would laugh and say what your friends are going to think they are for you? Lol.

But also I think there is a difference between having that conversation with your woman and having it with a bunch of ladies but that is just my beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back