Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you go and highlight the part where I said it would make you feminine

Once you find it feel free to come back and try to educate me you ole block headed ass nigga

Nigga you get the gist fool. You said it out of place to discuss women stuff for a reason. Why else would it be out of place? Nigga cmon

Nigga shut your stupid ass up. I read Du post and said what I said.

A hit dog will holler, you clueless mf.

Not calling you clueless Du. Just that dumb mf speaking out of turn.

Suck a dick you dumb ass bitch, fuck out my face. This the last time I respond to your goofy ass.

Nigga shut your stupid ass up. I read Du post and said what I said.

A hit dog will holler, you clueless mf.

Not calling you clueless Du. Just that dumb mf speaking out of turn.
I was using sarcasm...But ok

Either we on the same page or I'm confused as Shit
I read what you wrote and laughed because I’ve heard people say they was gonna beat addiction out of their kids. I find that funny every time I hear that. So my post was basically a laugh at what you had said. I knew it was a joke.

But this no pussy getting mf wanted to speak out of turn and speak on shit not dealing with her/his ass.

It’s your lunch break. You only get thirty minutes. Your house is 12 minutes away and your S/o is off work, at home. You are extremely horny. You and your s/o been texting back and forth sexual shit.

You taking that risk on being late from lunch break?

It’s your lunch break. You only get thirty minutes. Your house is 12 minutes away and your S/o is off work, at home. You are extremely horny. You and your s/o been texting back and forth sexual shit.

You taking that risk on being late from lunch break?

Nah.

Bills gotta get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back