Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s your lunch break. You only get thirty minutes. Your house is 12 minutes away and your S/o is off work, at home. You are extremely horny. You and your s/o been texting back and forth sexual shit.

You taking that risk on being late from lunch break?
Yes if I'm 19, if u over 19 u need to reevaluate life

It’s your lunch break. You only get thirty minutes. Your house is 12 minutes away and your S/o is off work, at home. You are extremely horny. You and your s/o been texting back and forth sexual shit.

Nah

Time has a funny way of fuckign with ppl in these situations. What's routinely a 12 ride is now 15-20 mins. What should be a quickie where you both get off, it takes much longer or neither of you get off and you both now pissed. What about actually eating?

I'd just request for a longer lunch break

Also: what's the consequence for being late? Am I on my last strike? Can someone cover for me? is this a life or death career?

Why is that even a question. But if I had that type of job I might have to take the rest of the afternoon off. But you have one of those jobs where it isn’t tha5 simple.

i dont have these issues about time at my job

i've gone to sleep in my car for 45 min and no one even noticed i was gone

im team kandy on this

Hell yeah, i only need a minute or two.

I think that's even beneath Dizz, he can be left sometimes but he'll only do shit like that to niggaz in retaliation of something.

I actually think it was unknown user

it was him brah

his dizz account didnt have access to that part of the site

he used a trojan account to get in there

I think that's even beneath Dizz, he can be left sometimes but he'll only do shit like that to niggaz in retaliation of something.

I actually think it was unknown user
Majority of those posts are dizz he was still in there during that conversation

Yup...or tell her to come to my job. Either or

I heard that even if you have an IC account you won't automatically get an account on the new maven site. I wonder how many people will bother to create another account.

I heard that even if you have an IC account you won't automatically get an account on the new maven site. I wonder how many people will bother to create another account.
yea, you have to make another account

i did, but havent used it since i made it

I made one.

Dropped a couple of post...haven't been back since.

Shyt is not user friendly. It's all over the place

Oh ok.

Doesn't it have to be the same name? If it's not, will you not be able to sign in?
nah whisk, but if you are a prominent poster, its probably better to just use the same name to cut down confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back