Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what else to tell you brah

its funny b/c i bet if Jay was spitting the same bars, you would hold them on a pedestal

Lupe could make 22 2's right now, and you would still find a reason to not like it

Du just said it, me and Race have said it on multiple occasions. Lupe might have bars here and there, but at the end of the day it's about the music, how it actually sounds and most of the time, it sounds wack lol I'm sorry. Jay actually makes enjoyable music. Lupe is pretentious.

I got the perfect analogy. Watch a Chappelle or Patrice Oneal interview, they're just natually funny, they don't even be trying. Then watch a Kevin Hart interview, he tries too hard to be funny to where it's cringe worthy at times. Lupe tries too hard to be complex to where he forgets about the most important thing, which is making good music. Niggas like 3k, Nas and Jay have bars for days, but they don't forget about the music.

End rant

You comparing inevitable definites to aspirations based on charitable sacrifice. The top 1% would have to have a change of heart in order for this to be achieved. There has never been a time in history where those "In power" have not used their influence to their benefit. Slavery happened bevause of human greed and cruel nature. It's not going to happen bruh.

With the advancement in technology and the understanding that it is hard and next to impossible to restrict. Comes less significance in the monetary structure we no have. Paper money and gold will within the next 50 year lose their power.

And the ability and resources of people will become more prominent. Wit so much info and power held in the hands of people through something as simple as a phone. And the realization people began to realize its significance outside of sending nudes ans live streaming ur suicide for likes

Comes a new age, what we are in the infancy of the new age b. That's why people are behaving so stupid wit it. All it takes is for the majority of the people with this tool to understand it's power.

Once that happens, things like race and gender become blurred and it's more about brain power.

With the advancement in technology and the understanding that it is hard and next to impossible to restrict. Comes less significance in the monetary structure we no have. Paper money and gold will within the next 50 year lose their power.

And the ability and resources of people will become more prominent. Wit so much info and power held in the hands of people through something as simple as a phone. And the realization people began to realize its significance outside of sending nudes ans live streaming ur suicide for likes

Comes a new age, what we are in is in the infancy of the new age b. That's why people are behaving so stupid wit it. All it takes is for the majority of the people with this tool to understand it's power.

Once that happens, things like race and gender become blurred and it's more about brain power.

Do you watch Black Mirror or Mr.Robot?

What does many men and 50 cent have to do with what I said? See what ur doing is deflecting and insulting me, because u can't counter my point with logic

let me say, in my experience, you talk about a certain era of rap like all the time. Most of you rap tastes lie heavily during the heavy 50 cent/g-unit run

using that as a basis of your opinion, that era was as elementary as one could get. So for you to say that Lupe's depth is lacking or that he only has one song with depth, i find extremely confusing when most of the shit you post in the ADHD thread on the IC is older g-unit.

Du just said it, me and Race have said it on multiple occasions. Lupe might have bars here and there, but at the end of the day it's about the music, how it actually sounds and most of the time, it sounds wack lol I'm sorry. Jay actually makes enjoyable music. Lupe is pretentious.

I got the perfect analogy. Watch a Chappelle or Patrice Oneal interview, they're just natually funny, they don't even be trying. Then watch a Kevin Hart interview, he tries too hard to be funny to where it's cringe worthy at times. Lupe tries too hard to be complex to where he forgets about the most important thing, which is making good music. Niggas like 3k, Nas and Jay have bars for days, but they don't forget about the music.

End rant
Interesting enough..this is why i don't like Rick Ross

I feel like he's trying to hard to be his image instead of him natural self

Has Lupe ever made a song as classic as Many Men?

this requires way more keystrokes than im willing to type b/c whats the point.

So i'll just say "no" but follow it up with "what does that have to do with anything"

kzs0wx.gif

All i ask people to give Chris is an honest listen

Y'all gotta give Lupe an honest 3 credit course

ahh, so you admit Lupe's music should be studied by kids so that they know what a real emcee sounds like? i agree 100%

but you forget, i have listened to Chris. I've liked a lot of his older stuff. But my tastes have evolved over the years. I'm not saying he isnt capable of making quality music in 2017. It's just not on my radar as of today

you dont listen to lupe so why are you trying to debate when you only have one sided information?

End rant

oh man

dot dot dot

let me say, in my experience, you talk about a certain era of rap like all the time. Most of you rap tastes lie heavily during the heavy 50 cent/g-unit run

using that as a basis of your opinion, that era was as elementary as one could get. So for you to say that Lupe's depth is lacking or that he only has one song with depth, i find extremely confusing when most of the shit you post in the ADHD thread on the IC is older g-unit.
Just because I like gunit don't mean I don't appreciate music with depth

Just because I like Wendy's nuggets don't mean I don't also appreciate a meal from a fine dining establishment.

Why u making generalizations like that when the man who made those records is an intelligent multi millionaire? By ur logic, he should be back in the streets selling crack

Just because I like gunit don't mean I don't appreciate music with depth

Just because I like Wendy's nuggets don't mean I don't also appreciate a meal from a fine dining establishment.

Why u making generalizations like that when the man who made those records is an intelligent multi millionaire? By ur logic, he should be back in the streets selling crack

i never questioned his business acumen...not sure of the point you are trying to make

my point was that if thats ALL you post, then what natural conclusions can i draw from that?

Comes a new age, what we are in the infancy of the new age b. That's why people are behaving so stupid wit it. All it takes is for the majority of the people with this tool to understand it's power.

With everything you said in mind, and the understanding of how the world operates when it comes to class and the social construct therein, do you think those in power will lose their footing with a new system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back