Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
U can't flip y'all on the gram to meaning weight when there absolutely no context for it to be used that way there

The only part that's bars is phone and disconnect and that's kinda lightweight

Graham, the creator of the phone, keep up fam lol

This shit funny..

I remember when I first heard kick push, i thought the flipped concept was dope....

I thought it was cool on the song the cool as well....

But he's like the knight l shaymeallemoonon of rap....

Everything ain't gotta be a flip...just rap regular sometimes my nigga....

Like the game would be doper if he could go one song without name dropping like.half the industry

Shit be stupid...

Ain't got gone lie tho...those shots at 50 was bars

Who y'all Eifen wit..then goes on to say his homey smaller in stature in the game and got more money than u, and his Otha homie had less time to get the money and got more money than u

That went ova mad heads

Jay is a battle rap fan, so is Lupe who he said on multiple occasions that they're the best rappers in the world. U can't even go 4 bars without saying some fire, without gettin boo'd off the stage. Meth is another nigga is goes to alot of Smack events, so if u listen to the new Wu, he really focused on the bars. He always been crazy with the flow, but the bars, were meannnn..

He starts going in around the 8th bar

Lol, I remember in 7th grade everybody got mad at me cuz I said I wouldn't suck a dick to save my mother's life.

I was like in fact, I'm quite sure my mother would rather be shot in the head than to know she was the reason her son sucked a dick...

This is essentially asking someone would they go through gay rape to save a loved one....

And niggaz don't come back from gay rape....that shit breaks you....

I'd rather we just all get shot the fuck up then go through gay rape...

That's a horrible question

I'd suck a titty to save a life.
what about my girls tryna "good morning handsome" our way to the D?

convertedopt.gif

only on the IC ABW where a dude hears "quit chasing money, never mind, you just a baby" and AUTOMATICALLY know its the cover to a nirvana album on the VERY first listen and think the bar is so simple that Lupe is trying too hard to be deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back