Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from you....that's comforting as hell
Fr du... I'd rather slit my in throat in front of my kid to piss him off enough to kill that piece of shit. But I know my kid too... Lol evil genius. He'd figure out a way to save everybody AND slit that fuckers throat....

Sent that kid into McDonald's one day because they shorted us an order of fries... He come walkin back out like a boss. Bag full up... fries and pies.

Fries and pies

Yea, so they should do a movie where like 3 white middle schoolers study Lupe lyrics and suspect that it's leading them to a hidden treasure and they get a black 30 something janitor to help them discover it....

Shit would be boring as fuck

Fries and pies

Yea, so they should do a movie where like 3 white middle schoolers study Lupe lyrics and suspect that it's leading them to a hidden treasure and they get a black 30 something janitor to help them discover it....

giphy.gif

Fries and pies

i wonder how goat it would be if it was Young Chris lyrics

they probably wouldnt make it off their front door step

FOH

i wonder how goat it would be if it was Young Chris lyrics

they probably wouldnt make it off their front door step

FOH
They be iight.....Chris lyrics are pretty descriptive and straight forward....niggaz ain't going on treasure hunts for packs of loud

Ion know how black people championed this movie baby driver..the ended was an example ultimate white privilege

Dude assisted in countless murders, murdered two people, assisted in countless robberies..

And got 5 years in prison

:lolfoh:

"It wasn't his fault, he has such a good heart"

Condition da masses boy

lmaooo I'll never forget when niggas were hypin up them wack ass bars in "Murals"

"Not rain like rain when it pours
or rein like the deers when it snows
but like a king when he knows "

foh this nigga is basic af lol

Jamie Fox , Kevin Spacey and dude from the walking dead played their asses off in it...

Other than that..white conditioning

But...who don't like hat

I fuck with both actors heavy, but you was just talkin that let's hold hands we're all the same race shit yesterday, so if even you're feeling a way about race after watchin the movie, I can imagine how pissed ima be. Ima check it out today.

They be iight.....Chris lyrics are pretty descriptive and straight forward....niggaz ain't going on treasure hunts for packs of loud
oh, so then they dont make it out their bedrooms?

got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back