Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lupe song with the most depth is "the instrumental" after that...he do kinda be reaching to appease his Legion
you say some pretty outlandish shit on the regular

this one comes as no surprise to me

I fuck with both actors heavy, but you was just talkin that let's hold hands we're all the same race shit yesterday, so if even you're feeling a way about race after watchin the movie, I can imagine how pissed ima be. Ima check it out today.
Nah I'm all for racial unity and looking beyond race, which I think will be when we can only solve the worlds greatest problems. Ion want my kids to grow up dealing wit the shit I, my parents, their parents, and so on had to deal wit.

That being said...I'm a nigga from the hood, you ain't bout to tell me u can do all that and get 5 years when 5 years minimum is the charge for a nigga wit 3 sacks in his pocket tryna feed his kids

lmaooo I'll never forget when niggas were hypin up them wack ass bars in "Murals"

"Not rain like rain when it pours
or rein like the deers when it snows
but like a king when he knows "

foh this nigga is basic af lol

cop-out-nope-150x129.gif

So all it takes is double entendres layered under metaphors to get y'all niggaz mental cherry to pop?

But a structure version of the cave Analogy in the form of hip hop does nothing for y'all?

Nah I'm all for racial unity and looking beyond race, which I think will be when we can only solve the worlds greatest problems. Ion want my kids to grow up dealing wit the shit I, my parents, their parents, and so on had to deal wit.

That being said...I'm a nigga from the hood, you ain't bout to tell me u can do all that and get 5 years when 5 years minimum is the charge for a nigga wit 3 sacks in his pocket tryna feed his kids

There will never be a time on this earth where all humans will have the same amount of clothes, food, size house , same car, etc. Power, hierarchy, race and gender will always play a role.

post the entire lyric

im sorry its not

I did 56 broads on the European tour and they was all crazy
I took 56 bars all in one month nigga and I'm still dranking

such wow...much depth

Im surgical with this shit b lol

I've never called Future a lyrical genius, sonically he is, with the melodies , harmony, song structure, etc. Which is why the whole damn industry is copying his sound.

But yall mfs, seem to think Lupe be droppin some profound bars. Which in most cases, they be simple af b

Lupe fans spend more time reading his lyrics and looking up the meanings than actually listening to the shit...

At what point in time have u died?

But I know it's gone happen right?

You comparing inevitable definites to aspirations based on charitable sacrifice. The top 1% would have to have a change of heart in order for this to be achieved. There has never been a time in history where those "In power" have not used their influence to their benefit. Slavery happened bevause of human greed and cruel nature. It's not going to happen bruh.

So all it takes is double entendres layered under metaphors to get y'all niggaz mental cherry to pop?

But a structure version of the cave Analogy in the form of hip hop does nothing for y'all?

yea man

you got it

i guess "Many Men" should be the song every rapper aspires to create

Lupe fans spend more time reading his lyrics and looking up the meanings than actually listening to the shit...

i bet you you've spent more time trying to convince people young chris aint wack than I have with Lupe

Im surgical with this shit b lol

I've never called Future a lyrical genius, sonically he is, with the melodies , harmony, song structure, etc. Which is why the whole damn industry is copying his sound.

But yall mfs, seem to think Lupe be droppin some profound bars. Which in most cases, they be simple af b

idk what else to tell you brah

its funny b/c i bet if Jay was spitting the same bars, you would hold them on a pedestal

Lupe could make 22 2's right now, and you would still find a reason to not like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back