Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already discussed this on here. I prefer to eliminate any chance of potential drama. Being alone with a woman in a house is not a good idea to begin with, but like Chi said, u don't even have to do anything, some niggas are just jealous, comes home and see's u there alone with his girl, not a good look. Idk why anybody would wanna risk that, prolly just too naive.
I get that but your brother though? and when he's expecting you but running late from work himself?

If I found out a female relative of mine stayed in the car outside rather than just knocking on the door and waiting for an hr or 2 for me to get there, I'd wonder if there was sexual tension or some reason behind the weirdness.

If one of my brothers aren't home and there wives are, I'll wait in the parking lot until they get here. Is that odd?

I don't see why it would be an issue of you waiting inside.

I mean she is the sis-n-law right? She's family so I don't see what the issue would be.

I get that but your brother though? and when he's expecting you but running late from work himself?

If I found out a female relative of mine stayed in the car outside rather than just knocking on the door and waiting for an hr or 2 for me to get there, I'd wonder if there was sexual tension or some reason behind the weirdness.

smh ok

Lol that ain't the way the game works yo

You fuck around and be a Maury story line if you want to

That's your family, ofc they would never betray you

tenor.gif

.................. u don't know when people cheat or betray you BEFORE they do it lol
this is true. if they're people I suspect and can't implicitly trust with basic shit like waiting at the house while I get home from work, I probably need to sleep with one eye open or move on.

We've already discussed this on here. I prefer to eliminate any chance of potential drama. Being alone with a woman in a house is not a good idea to begin with, but like Chi said, u don't even have to do anything, some niggas are just jealous, comes home and see's u there alone with his girl, not a good look. Idk why anybody would wanna risk that, prolly just too naive.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
[22]Abstain from all appearance of evil.

He did right

Have u been cheated on before?

Yes...but she didn't do it wit a my family tho mayne. Lol

Shyt got you that paranoid that you don't trust your own family cuz?? Lol.

Just drop the story. Who broke ya trust? Cousin...uncle...brother...auntie?

Say what you will, but I have been in MULTIPLE situations where, simply because I smile and/or laugh with someone's man, "we f*cking", according to his lady

aaaaaaaaaaaand to be fair 9 times out of 10 they want to, even though they are with my family. Smh. Perhaps if we were all extremely unattractive they wouldn't be worried about it, but when you are not..folks get nervous. It sucks, but it's true.

So I have learned through the years to keep my distance even in the presence of the fam and I get ghost when they aren't there. I won't even come in to pee my dude.

Yes...but she didn't do it wit a my family tho mayne. Lol

Shyt got you that paranoid that you don't trust your own family cuz?? Lol.

Just drop the story. Who broke ya trust? Cousin...uncle...brother...auntie?

And I'm sure you didn't suspect it prior to finding out. I'm saying don't be so naive, like someone you love or care for won't do some foul shit.

All i'm saying is don't put urself in stupid situations. There's no reason for my girl to be alone with another grown ass man in my house. U coming to see me u can wait till i get there or I'll come see u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back