Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will, but I have been in MULTIPLE situations where, simply because I smile and/or laugh with someone's man, "we f*cking", according to his lady

aaaaaaaaaaaand to be fair 9 times out of 10 they want to, even though they are with my family. Smh. Perhaps if we were all extremely unattractive they wouldn't be worried about it, but when you are not..folks get nervous. It sucks, but it's true.

So I have learned through the years to keep my distance even in the presence of the fam and I get ghost when they aren't there. I won't even come in to pee my dude.

I feel compelled to mention... that kind of behavior is what makes people unattractive. #TRUTH

Good grief...that's kinda sad mayne.

I dunno. My family so different. We've never had an issue where anyone crossed that line.

Good grief...that's kinda sad mayne.

I dunno. My family so different. We've never had an issue where anyone crossed that line.

Neither have I, but that doesn't mean ones family is bulletproof from said things.

I just choose to prevent any and ALL chance of confusion and limit as much opportunity as possible.

Trust it's not a great feeling catching your Aunties man checking you out yo.

I'll just wait outside thanks.

Yooo this might be the most disrespectful interview of alltime. Not only was his wife throwing that nigga all the way under the bus and setting him up to make him look a certain way to the public so she could do what she did a few weeks after the interview, but Barbra Walters was talking about this nigga like he was an animal that was the scum of the earth lol

Tough to watch smh

BW: There was no prenupt agreement

RG: Noo and why should there be?

:cry:

My kid and his dad are straight fools... our house is a hot mess y'all ..smh

Attachments

• VID_50461009_223051_138.mp4
    1 MB · Views: 21
And I'm sure you didn't suspect it prior to finding out. I'm saying don't be so naive, like someone you love or care for won't do some foul shit.

All i'm saying is don't put urself in stupid situations. There's no reason for my girl to be alone with another grown ass man in my house. U coming to see me u can wait till i get there or I'll come see u.

Negro...that's YOUR insecurity tho. Lol.

I'm talkin about FAMILY. Not a gf or random broad you bring around your family. I'm talkin about a wife, or sis-n-law. You're that uncomfortable being around them if your brother not around.

I mean if that's a major issue in YOUR family where you don't trust yourself to be around a sis-n-law, cuz-n-law, or aunt-n-law...OR...you don't trust your brother, uncle, cousin to be around your wife...then that's a problem bruh.

Yooo this might be the most disrespectful interview of alltime. Not only was his wife throwing that nigga all the way under the bus and setting him up to make him look a certain way to the public so she could do what she did a few weeks after the interview, but Barbra Walters was talking about this nigga like he was an animal that was the scum of the earth lol

Tough to watch smh

Til this day I still don't trust her azzz.

S/o to Brad Pitt almost getting his azzz whooped by Tyson

People don't stop being men and women just because they marry your brother or sister.

#facts.

True...but I can't allow myself be paranoid about if I should trust my own family.

But i can only speak for MY family, and can honestly say I trust them.

Ok lemme ask yall this...who all has been in that position where a s/o has gone behind your back, and cheated on you wit a relative?

How did you handle that situation?

True...but I can't allow myself be paranoid about if I should trust my own family.

But i can only speak for MY family, and can honestly say I trust them.

Ok lemme ask yall this...who all has been in that position where a s/o has gone behind your back, and cheated on you wit a relative?

How did you handle that situation?

I can't say that I have and I wasn't referring to King and my family , more Myself and HIS..

Them Africans are vultures. They start swarming our car as soon as we cross the Cali borders.

I know half of'em can't wait for @DS_ to bite it, in hopes I want to keep it in the family.

King think that ISH is funny......It's TEW much!

:feelins:

Tough to watch smh

I didn't watch this because I vaguely remember it... But anybody who has taken as many to the head as this man should and always should have had a responsible advocate for decision making. I'm not tryna be mean... But damn. THAT many concussions has to take its toll on your decision making abilities.

That shit was going on when I was moving from Michigan to Indiana. I remember my grandfather talking about how fucked up it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back