Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enes fucking Kanter though??
full_zpslpsfko9a.gif

I'll start it up on monday, yall got today's fights and tomorrow's football games to get ur bread up

Im watchin an ep of The Cosby Show. Never knew even Naomi Campbell had role at least once. Who hasn't had a chance on this show?

If one of my brothers aren't home and there wives are, I'll wait in the parking lot until they get here. Is that odd?

Are you trying to smash your bro's wife, is there sexual tension. If not there shouldn't be a problem waiting in the crib for your bro to make it home.

If one of my brothers aren't home and there wives are, I'll wait in the parking lot until they get here. Is that odd?
Nope

Niggas have wild imaginations yo. They start getting into it with they ole lady, wondering why she acting different, than he remembering you be laid up waiting on him to get there, alone with his girl. Now he gonna start looking at you funny, and you so oblivious you don't even realize you breaking up that home

Wait in the car or time your visits until after he's had a chance to get home and get it in order

you can't trust yourself or your bro's wife to behave for 2 hrs while he gets back? really?

We've already discussed this on here. I prefer to eliminate any chance of potential drama. Being alone with a woman in a house is not a good idea to begin with, but like Chi said, u don't even have to do anything, some niggas are just jealous, comes home and see's u there alone with his girl, not a good look. Idk why anybody would wanna risk that, prolly just too naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back