Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never cared for Jamie Fox, he just not entertaining to me. The only thing I liked from him is Ray, all his other movies are time wasters.

I find him highly entertaining but I think he where he deserves to be

He a critically acclaimed lead actor, a great stand up comedian, and had decent run in music

He wouldn't be the first person or three I'd called if I had to choose someone for any of those 3 things but I'm not knocking anyone who would

I use to but going back I realized he better than I was giving him credit for

I like Jamie....he's very talented and entertaining....

But Goldie overrated him with that Sammy Davis Jr crap..

I might be on the wrong side of that argument, but for some reason that infuriated me

Lol..nigga stop being a dramatic pussy

I misread this quote a few days ago. I had a response already typed out. "Lol..." changed the whole sentence complexion.

I am happy and disappointed at the same damn time, LOL.

Dying? Well, can't say I didn't see it coming. If you were to acquire any nudes in ya travels shoot them my way

If you just leaving cause of personal growth......you'll be back

Yea, no offense Bruh....

But you've bid us farewell at least 8 times

Where are you going?

Since one of my favorite posters, @Reesey <3 <3 <3, replied to my post, then I'll respond.

Sounds like you ready for me to leave Du, LOL. Well, I have been wanting to leave for a while. Unpredictable health; trying to help IC 2.0 (ABW) be better than the original; beefs; or seeing a thread that could greatly benefit from my reply keeps me around. Shit, a few months ago, I was nearly out the door until Chicity and I started going at it, LOL. Take it is as a compliment that I cannot easily shake you people, LOL.

How about this... If something interesting happens on the IC, or if this place officially becomes IC 2.0, then I may reappear from time-to-time. Think of me the same way as JG, Ducky, Chuck, and ReppinTime. Maybe lurking at times, but not an active poster. I plan to keep in contact with a few people.

To answer Chi's and Reesey's question, am I dying? Maybe, maybe not, LOL. I feel I need to be more constructive with my time. I'm sure we all could be doing something more right now that could benefit us down the road. Now, I need to go complete my bucket list, LOL.

Bruh, I have no idea why you think you should keep the same company as the posters you listed at all

Like, at all.

Your shadow game gotta be dope

I misread this quote a few days ago. I had a response already typed out. "Lol..." changed the whole sentence complexion.

I am happy and disappointed at the same damn time, LOL.

Since one of my favorite posters, @Reesey <3 <3 <3, replied to my post, then I'll respond.

Sounds like you ready for me to leave Du, LOL. Well, I have been wanting to leave for a while. Unpredictable health; trying to help IC 2.0 (ABW) be better than the original; beefs; or seeing a thread that could greatly benefit from my reply keeps me around. Shit, a few months ago, I was nearly out the door until Chicity and I started going at it, LOL. Take it is as a compliment that I cannot easily shake you people, LOL.

How about this... If something interesting happens on the IC, or if this place officially becomes IC 2.0, then I may reappear from time-to-time. Think of me the same way as JG, Ducky, Chuck, and ReppinTime. Maybe lurking at times, but not an active poster. I plan to keep in contact with a few people.

To answer Chi's and Reesey's question, am I dying? Maybe, maybe not, LOL. I feel I need to be more constructive with my time. I'm sure we all could be doing something more right now that could benefit us down the road. Now, I need to go complete my bucket list, LOL.
This place is supposed to NOT be an IC we actually want women actively posting :huh:

I don't understand why every time something happens between an IC male and female, they mention Beta and I :smh:

its one end of the spectrum of when someone trusts someone with something, only for that person to burn them by breaking that trust when something doesnt go their way

Its unfortunate, but ya'll are gonna be linked forever in that regard, even if you all have put it behind you

the other end of the spectrum is, someone who trusts someone with something, and it never comes to light, b/c thats how it should be

at least in my pov

its one end of the spectrum of when someone trusts someone with something, only for that person to burn them by breaking that trust when something doesnt go their way

Its unfortunate, but ya'll are gonna be linked forever in that regard, even if you all have put it behind you

the other end of the spectrum is, someone who trusts someone with something, and it never comes to light, b/c thats how it should be

at least in my pov

Oh, I guess

He doa over here...at least that's what I heard

26-mitt-romney-laughing.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Online harassment.... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back