Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why every time something happens between an IC male and female, they mention Beta and I :smh:

Right!? And if anyone would care to tell me what was up with the me and omega thing.... Cause I'm still not sure I get it... I mean I have my opinion and experience... But I think it's very different from what all y'all was thankin

Right!? And if anyone would care to tell me what was up with the me and omega thing.... Cause I'm still not sure I get it... I mean I have my opinion and experience... But I think it's very different from what all y'all was thankin
Y'all both crazy

The end

I like Jamie....he's very talented and entertaining....

But Goldie overrated him with that Sammy Davis Jr crap..

I might be on the wrong side of that argument, but for some reason that infuriated me

How? Chi used the "he's not top 3 @ any of those categories" but neither was sammy lol He wasnt a top 3 singer, comedian , etc But OVERALL he covered everything at a high level.

SImple logic lol

From whom?

What's the logic behind it if him and Jazzy cool enough to speak to each other?

Even tho when she confused him for me I was all types of bitches and such
I'on wanna speak out on it publicly

Y'all both crazy

The end

Ah ok. Nothin more to it than what I thought then I guess... Lol for real though... If y'all had half a clue... I don't think he even knew/knows... Shit I've been thrown in the nut hut before... I'm not really as crazy as everybody thinks. The doctors are the ones who tell me I'm not.

I've learned to hate the label witch in the last three years. Now I go with natural scientist.

Ah ok. Nothin more to it than what I thought then I guess... Lol for real though... If y'all had half a clue... I don't think he even knew/knows... Shit I've been thrown in the nut hut before... I'm not really as crazy as everybody thinks. The doctors are the ones who tell me I'm not.

I've learned to hate the label witch in the last three years. Now I go with natural scientist.
If you ever saw conflict, you wouldn't take none of his posts seriously

That's why I don't pay him no mind

He don't want no real life action. The internet is his safe place

If you ever saw conflict, you wouldn't take none of his posts seriously

That's why I don't pay him no mind

He don't want no real life action. The internet is his safe place

Oh I believe it... Ive done shit that blew his mind. That's why he was all of a sudden done fuckin with me even though I continued to talk shit to him.

How? Chi used the "he's not top 3 @ any of those categories" but neither was sammy lol He wasnt a top 3 singer, comedian , etc But OVERALL he covered everything at a high level.

SImple logic lol
Bruh you have no idea,

Calling Jamie this generation Sammy makes my soul hurt...And I don't even know why..

Any given Sunday my shit though

Bruh you have no idea,

Calling Jamie this generation Sammy makes my soul hurt...And I don't even know why..

Any given Sunday my shit though

I've seen so many freaking football movies and Everytime I think of the one with Adam Sandler I think the green mile and I know it ain't... That's the one with Ving Rhames or however you spell it.... What the hell is the name of the one with Adam Sandler......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back