Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF I'm reading Du

You security, anything you doing in the event of kicking him out is fair game

What the fuck they apologizing for?
With no ego.. I'm a savage Bruh...

I can't in good conscious give nobody that if they ain't bout that action...

He got a quick thrashing for his words...And that was it.....

Now when he stood up and I told him to say it again....had he had the balls to repeat it knowing full well I was bout to get in his shit...then yea...Dude was going to sleep.

But he bitches up...niggaz like that ain't worth it...

I don't give my self points for beating niggaz afraid to face me

Reesey's gif game is A1 lmaoo
giphy.gif

Screenshot_2017-09-23-08-58-35.png

I don't even want to think about what this post actually looks like.....

Doyouwanttogotoheaven... Might be on to something with this 9-23 shit... My days are just getting worse by lil bitty worse every fuckin day....

Or it could just be that my birthday is tomorrow.

Hate to bring this back up, but was finishing watching this week's podcasts and this came up, @King Du I was waitin on them to say Ice-T fam lol

(Marked it at the spot)

On the topic, Jamie's gonna kill that Tyson movie, like they said on the podcast, when Jamie started gettin into the Tyson character in his Hot97 interview, that shit was too perfect.

(marked on the spot) Best entertainer of our generation

I haven't been on the IC in a minute. What's up with them. pm me any pictures dropped, please and thank you

you know that aint my style lol...wasnt no nudes or nothing like that, but a bunch of pump faking and bitchassness

but its a thread, probably about 40+ pages, worth the read...

just read the posts with the most reactions and the screenshots

that should get you caught up

you know that aint my style lol...wasnt no nudes or nothing like that, but a bunch of pump faking and bitchassness

but its a thread, probably about 40+ pages, worth the read...

just read the posts with the most reactions and the screenshots

that should get you caught up
Link me my nigga

On the topic, Jamie's gonna kill that Tyson movie, like they said on the podcast, when Jamie started gettin into the Tyson character in his Hot97 interview, that shit was too perfect.

(marked on the spot) Best entertainer of our generation

True! Jamie haven't received the accolades he deserves. He's a phenomenal actor and comedian. Jamie Foxx show is still hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back