Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
skeptical.gif

I mean.... last 2 chick's I had sumwut interest in you seem to take.... but hey it's all apart of the game....
I do be doing that

Again, I wanna apologize for framing you, I ain't know

So i just two pieced a dude for calling me a tar baby nigger and telling me to suck his dick.

I didn't kill him, didn't even follow up. I just showed him the power, then showed him mercy.

I told the bar they should thank me for showing restraint.

Everyone agreed

So i just two pieced a dude for calling me a tar baby nigger and telling me to suck his dick.

I didn't kill him, didn't even follow up. I just showed him the power, then showed him mercy.

Everyone agreed

What book is that from?

Everyone agreed

lmaoo wait what? lmaooo

This nigga just nonchalantly typed this shit lol

How and why did it get to that point?

I lurked long enough to to know who these posters are but I can't understand why someone would even talk to him nor can I understand why she would send pictures to him knowing how he is? For the record if that stuff starts to happen here it is back to lurking for me.
That ain't happening here brah lol

Everyone agreed

Black Excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back