Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @Azlyn, I wanna publicly apologize, no K Hart, for my future actions.

There's a lot of lust in the air and I'm feeling extra parched this evening. Don't lock ya inbox, I'll be creeping thru in about 20 mins

@AP21 who's man is this? Lol

ya'll be hating on the gawd Lupe

but its cool

i rather him see that than post with guns talking about all the generic rappers he gon kill and not really gon do shit when the opportunity present itself

IG and Ironman, y'all been challenged.......
I'm legit lost
dwill.png

Lil Dread fell asleep and I sitting in the car waiting on Mrs Dread so I decided to read that thread and I am not sure what goes on on shows like love and hip hop but it can't be better than what goes in on the Net. Jah forgive me for laughing at these people.

I had to stop reading. Can someone make a thread about what are you willing and not willing to do on the internet. People sharing Tidal passwords with people they have never met?

Lil Dread fell asleep and I sitting in the car waiting on Mrs Dread so I decided to read that thread and I am not sure what goes on on shows like love and hip hop but it can't be better than what goes in on the Net. Jah forgive me for laughing at these people.
Bruh, if you think that's good I could shoot you a good 10 threads that would blow ya mind. Gifs missing, some pics missing, but even without these things the jks stick.

You ain't even gotta know the backgrounds of the posters, they that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back