Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
because it was intended to be for the evening hours of the site...we were closing it the first couple of days, and there were no problems until it started drawing traffic from the rest of the board, so we're gonna go back to opening it in the evenings

think of it like happy hour when you get off from work
When is happy hr?

He's trying hard to justify stalking that's why I asked if he here cause we don't need the abw ladies catching that shit leading to the site suffering.

The sad shit is, there's about 3 dudes who've been on here who have very similar "games"

because it was intended to be for the evening hours of the site...we were closing it the first couple of days, and there were no problems until it started drawing traffic from the rest of the board, so we're gonna go back to opening it in the evenings

think of it like happy hour when you get off from work
full-2_zpseqv5xww6.png

Damn i just seen the screenshots elzo dropped of homie throwin niggas under the bus :wdf2:

Those are 2 of the worst type of niggas, stalkin ass nigga and a nigga who throws salt on other nigga's game. That's in the real nigga handbook.

Classic quote that T-Top said vs Sno

"We aint mention ur name once I got game homie
I aint have to throw salt on sno to clear the lane for me"

:scust:

I smoke with my white neighbors and soon as the blunt/joint is gone I'm out. Them CAC be wanting to talk and shit. Lol nah b our relationship is you supply the weed I smoke and I dip out once I'm high.

Nigga legit wants to hang nah b KYS

i might have to visit the battle rap section more

that was fire

Damn i just seen the screenshots elzo dropped of homie throwin niggas under the bus :wdf2:

Those are 2 of the worst type of niggas, stalkin ass nigga and a nigga who throws salt on other nigga's game. That's in the real nigga handbook.

He's like a fusion of that lol

U know who never shitted on anotha nigga in a pm, even tho the women was literally begging for him to do it?

:chile:Allergens

U know who never shitted on anotha nigga in a pm, even tho the women was literally begging for him to do it?

:chile:Allergens

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back