Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this shit here... I ain't gotta clue what this Lupe guy even might begin to look like.... But he's already ten times hotter than a hot guy... I mean he could look like lil Wayne and be sexy with lyrics this..... Yeah just Google sapiosexual. Lol

I know what sapiosexual means lol I just wanna see why you think rappers are at the top of the list when pertaining to this

I know what sapiosexual means lol I just wanna see why you think rappers are at the top of the list when pertaining to this
I took it to mean when she wants to listen to rap, she is interested in lyrics like the one I posted. But I could be wrong.

Mizury, those lyrics came from a song called "mural". Almost 8 minutes of lyrics like that with no hook

Nice! I will definitely be checking it out.

Yes I do like hearing these type of lyrics....
But it's not just that...
When you see how somebody plays on words you watch the intelligence ooze out of them. You can watch how their thought process flows. Damn near how they tick... But lyrics structured like those have lots of entendres and flow back and forth for like five levels. Dude that wrote that has at least a 130 IQ. I'd damn near garauntee it....

Just kidfing
TFYUsaH_zpsre6i4i9n.png

Rappers specifically because they are ADORKABLE! Big out spoken nerds really... I mean clearly not necessarily some of your harder core shit maybe. Like I wouldn't just assume some dude that don't rap about shit else but gangster shit was a big out spoken nerd. But shit look at some of the big guys in the game... Snoop, Eminem, Cube they talk a LOT of shit. But seriously.... All big outspoken nerds when you look past all the bullshit.
Yeah.
Fuck it.
I'm never gonna find a man.

Rappers specifically because they are ADORKABLE! Big out spoken nerds really... I mean clearly not necessarily some of your harder core shit maybe. Like I wouldn't just assume some dude that don't rap about shit else but gangster shit was a big out spoken nerd. But shit look at some of the big guys in the game... Snoop, Eminem, Cube they talk a LOT of shit. But seriously.... All big outspoken nerds when you look past all the bullshit.
Yeah.
Fuck it.
I'm never gonna find a man.

I'm extremely shocked that you wrote all of this and don't listen to Lupe lol

Man, i just read the screenshots OB dropped of her and Trill's pms and ........

giphy.gif

That's some of the funniest, scariest and saddest shit I've ever read lmaoooo
He's trying hard to justify stalking that's why I asked if he here cause we don't need the abw ladies catching that shit leading to the site suffering.

Last edited:
I'm only halfway through the screenshots cuz i had to stop cuz i kept rofl at him thinking he has pull on a chick cuz he let her use his Tidal acct lmaooooooooooo and then was forcing her to use the acct.

"no nigga treats u as good as me bitch, i let u use my tidal acct!"

Man, i just read the screenshots OB dropped of her and Trill's pms and ........

giphy.gif

That's some of the funniest, scariest and saddest shit I've ever read lmaoooo
Everyday I read that shit before I pm @Azlyn

I like to make sure I ain't getting or sending the wrong message b

Why is the After dark thread locked anyway?
because it was intended to be for the evening hours of the site...we were closing it the first couple of days, and there were no problems until it started drawing traffic from the rest of the board, so we're gonna go back to opening it in the evenings

think of it like happy hour when you get off from work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back