Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know who yall gon say, but fuck it, who yall pickin?

15538785_936036883165720_2900429769046753280_n.jpg
Far.....right......

I already know who yall gon say, but fuck it, who yall pickin?

15538785_936036883165720_2900429769046753280_n.jpg
dimples seem like she would laugh at my jokes, and maybe entertain us possibly meeting up just the two of us some time cuz i told her "i like making her laugh"....that statement ended up being a little heavy handed, and she over thought answering as i called, and since i ain't' a creep, after two times of no answer, i left shorty alone....

however like a few months later, i saw her same dimples on facebok, and we had mad mutual friends, so i sent a friend request, and messenger saying hey dimples, haven't heard from u in a while.....she responded....and we kinda chatted for a few weeks on messenger, ...u know just back n forth on messenger.....well come to find out she likes to sing karaoke and i told her i used to sing bass in a 5 part harmony.i might be able to provide some back up if we rehearse......it was a bold shot, but she said cool...i'm bout to hit the bar now and get some wine n shit.....fingers crossed my nig

Jay got some of the illest quotes of alltime b. I've made atleast 8 threads on here just off of jay quotes lol

Jay got some of the illest quotes of alltime b. I've made atleast 8 threads on here just off of jay quotes lol
I was saying this to a cac just a couple days ago. "in the words of Jay Z,..." quoting some life lesson lol. they were like "oh I didn't know he said such insightful things, I'm gonna look up more of his quotes".

no diss @SuperiorPosterior. I'm sure you're not like other whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back