Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo yall don't get ur niggas nothing unless it's his b-day or something? smh

I'll randomly get him things. But to keep track of the months and all that..... I guess the anniversary day counts to me on the first year and then the upcoming years after.

They be acting like head and sex is a gift. Like no babe i want madden or some jordans or some weed or you not to ask me to pay for stuff when we go out.
if my girl bought me madden, she getting her walking papers

I'll randomly get him things. But to keep track of the months and all that..... I guess the anniversary day counts to me on the first year and then the upcoming years after.
This here.

I might acknowledge it, if I remember, but I don't celebrate them by months.

Got gas, in ur whip farting up storm, and some asshole wanna come and talk to u all of a sudden.

:icu:Now stand there and act like u don't smile shit

I go to new posts after i check alerts. Random thread almost always at top

im only asking b/c im trying to understand the thought process of the members, but what does random thoughts being at the top have to do with all the other threads below it that you dont visit?

im only asking b/c im trying to understand the thought process of the members, but what does random thoughts being at the top have to do with all the other threads below it that you dont visit?

So let me get this straight, yesterday I tried to get people outta this thread and y'all was saying I was complaining but look at you now doing the same thing.

So let me get this straight, yesterday I tried to get people outta this thread and y'all was saying I was complaining but look at you now doing the same thing.

thats not what happening

i co-signed your post fwiw

Well i generally go for the top threads if i dont have nothing in alerts. Im not complaining i like all threads but random just more poppin

Well whatever game pc snob. Fucking warcraft ass nigga lol

it aint got nothing to do with me having a pc tho lol

i have NEVER played world of warcraft tho

Madden just a trash ass game and she could just get me a gift card instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back