Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i generally go for the top threads if i dont have nothing in alerts. Im not complaining i like all threads but random just more poppin

to chi's point, its poppin b/c i think a lot of people are viewing the site in the same fashion as you are

He himself, has created maybe 10 threads just this week, if not more. Some in the cinema, some in sports.

@H to OMO, has created about 10 threads in the record store as well.

the threads are there, but the participation not

Im at home watchin this ep of Teen Titans Go when they develop super strong legs. I swear this is one the most hilarious cartoons.
latest
LMAO!

Ppl do 3 month anniversaries?
I aint got time to keep up with no monthly anniversaries. Id stay in trouble for forgetting.

I struggle wit bdays

Only reason why I remember how long me and my s/o has officially been together...b/c it the season after my Ravens won the Super Bowl, and we got blown da fucc out by Denver 1st game of the new season 49-27.

Im at home watchin this ep of Teen Titans Go when they develop super strong legs. I swear this is one the most hilarious cartoons.
latest
LMAO!
Shit is legit great...like i know people hated at first, but I've been laughing at them niggaz the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back