Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie with all do respect can you start putting women that look more like this so I can make a choice. from the
18809156_267172563691631_7288339113655140352_n.jpg

Rasta coalition
Why you want him to post pictures of landscapes b

And just because I know how some of you think.....
18722599_1956196531259463_4685835480581799936_n.jpg

Same person.
Well well

This is some scenery that deserve some more attention

I bet @Judge Dread's type is classy and loc'ed and top shelf.
Somewhat but doesn't have to have locs. Mrs. Dread doesn't have locs. But the truth is I have dated all types of black women. When I decided to get my livity right is when I started to look at a more balanced woman. If I actually told you some of the women I have dated( for lack of a better term) you would be extremely surprised because they are complete opposite of what you know me as today. But then again I am not who I was when I dated them.

Somewhat but doesn't have to have locs. Mrs. Dread doesn't have locs. But the truth is I have dated all types of black women. When I decided to get my livity right is when I started to look at a more balanced woman. If I actually told you some of the women I have dated( for lack of a better term) you would be extremely surprised because they are complete opposite of what you know me as today. But then again I am not who I was when I dated them.

like @Goldie said, drop some examples fam!

I posted the second picture for the likes of you my Bretheren. I know some people wouldn't fully appreciate her in the first picture.
Not that I wouldn't/couldn't appreciate but I could barely see her

The second pic hides her face more but she rest is def top shelf

My brother had a tear emoji up with "I'm perplexed, afe or k&n" so I'm worrying hitting his ass up and getting no response ..so. I googled "afe or k&n". Turns out this nigga talking bout car engine airfilters...
:word?:
How serious are you all about yall rides?

My brother had a tear emoji up with "I'm perplexed, afe or k&n" so I'm worrying hitting his ass up and getting no response ..so. I googled "afe or k&n". Turns out this nigga talking bout car engine airfilters...
Now not that much. Back when I was more materialistic very serious. Something wrong with my car could ruin my entire mood.

I was saying this to a cac just a couple days ago. "in the words of Jay Z,..." quoting some life lesson lol. they were like "oh I didn't know he said such insightful things, I'm gonna look up more of his quotes".
no diss @SuperiorPosterior. I'm sure you're not like other whites.

Aww thanks :)
The rest of me really appreciates that....
Crackers crumble... Even I know this. Sadly I know it in spades.

Love my Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back